Chapter 30

Black to White

The next morning I woke up still lying on my side on top of the carpet in the living room, my head resting on a small pillow, my legs sprawled all over, then my legs are a bit sore because it's been months since the last that I was in that kind of a situation, and there is already a blanket covering my naked body. But the thing is, I'm alone.

I quickly sat up, covering the blanket to my chest then heard the sound of someone frying.

Maybe, Caius is cooking some breakfast.

Shit, what time is it???

I quickly went over to get my phone inside my bag. A sigh of relief escapes me when I saw the time. There are still an hour for me to get ready and eat something because I'm really starving right now.

What happened last night was a total mind blow. The whole scene seems to be a little cloudy last night for me but my conscience is really strong and my head is in the game. There are things inside my mind that is battling about it because you think deeply about it, will this just cause our situation harder?

First of it, it is just right that we had sex last night without thinking the consequences of it? And God sake, he didn't pull out! His actions were clearest unplanned and he didn't care if he got me pregnant with is a very bad timing.

And then, what he also told me got me some worries. Will this really work if we just continue being married? Based on what he said last night, he will not have revenge anymore and he will not leave me. Could this be sending me something that I should be worry about?

I know I worry too much but it is so hard to let it just go. I can't bet on this one because once I fell —fuck, I already fell for Caius, but that's not the point. Once I fully trust him, there is no way I will let myself be separate. I will stand by his side wether he likes it or not. It would really just broke my heart if he is just using his as one his plans.

"Good, you're up." Caius suddenly pops out causing me to flinch a little. "I was about to wake you up because you're gonna be late for work. And so do I if we continue lying around on that floor." He speaks then walks back to the kitchen.

I immediately search for my shirt or anything here but none. Where did he threw it last night?

But still I can't find it so I just grabbed a random shirt that was hanging on the sofa. Maybe Caius let it there on purpose. I put it on me, it's bigger than my frame so it hangs loosely around me, then I picked up my underwear then wore it for the mean time. I will take a bath later once I'm done eating.

Going to the kitchen, Caius is already preparing the table, as he serves down a plate of blueberry pancakes. And damn those biceps, they are not that big just like I said, just perfect for his shape. And did I mention that he is only wearing his black boxers right now?

So hot...

"I will make some coffee." I insisted just to take my eyes away from him as I head towards the counter to brew.

When we started eating, Caius was a little silent. I was afraid that he might be regretting what happened between us last night. Because I can't dare to take it in if he did.

"You haven't spoken a word since I joined you." I murmured, slicing some pancake before putting it inside my mouth. "Why? You regretted last night?"