Chapter 25

The Moment Has Arrived

"Good day, Mrs. Bateman." A black haired man came in, he's wearing a very tight black shirt and black slacks. He's gay, alright. He comes closer to me and kissed my palm. "My name is Jose and I will be your fairy godmother tonight's event."

"Oh, hi." I chuckled, glancing at Caius who came with Jose. "Good to know that I have a fairy godmother."

"Of course, there is no way I will say no to your yummy husband!" He squealed, dramatically. "I immediately packed the best makeup products I have when Dr. Bateman called me earlier."

Caius smiled then chuckled. "I will leave my wife in your hands now, Jose. Don't disappoint."

Jose blushed. "Oh, I will never. That's the last thing I want to do. Mrs. Bateman, where should I start?" He asked me.

"You can do my makeup in my room." I told her, pointing the direction then starts to walk ahead but I look at Caius over my shoulder first.

He winked at me then smiled sexily.

"Dr. Bateman, Prey is at the door." Claire suddenly came out to tell Caius.

Prey? Woah, the last time I've seen Prey is my first day here and now, she shows up. What is she gonna do now to my husband?

Woah, where is this possessiveness coming from? I want to shrug the thought because I do not have the right to call him mine.

"Bring her in." He told Claire then turns to me before walking around towards the door.

"I change my mind, can we do my makeup here in living room? It's brighter in here." I told Jose, not comfortable that Prey and Caius will be alone.

"Alright, wherever you want." He said, as he starts preparing his things as well as his portable vanity makeup table.

Not too long, Caius and Prey comes in. I'm sure my husband thought that we will be doing the makeup thing in our room but he did not ask anymore question.

At the corner of my eyes, I tried to check out Prey and well, she is still gorgeous. I'm not really familiar with this feelings and emotions driving me but she really knows how to intimate me.

"Wow, seems like you two have a party to attend." Prey mentioned, walking closer to me. "Hey, Shanaya. Long time no see." She smiled, sweetly at me.

I equaled her smile. "Hi."

"Shanaya and I will be joining his Father at a party tonight at Camelot Hotel." Caius informed her, which is I think he doesn't have to do that. "So, what is your business here, Prey?"

"It's about your operation with the Sultan's daughter." She told him, "The little girl together with his father will be arriving tomorrow and they will be heading straight to you."

That's why she's here? Just to tell my husband about his operation that could be done over a phone call.

"I see, then I will be there when they arrived." Caius replied, crossing his arms.

"Mrs. Bateman, you may sit here." Jose called my attention, directing me to his chair.

"Should I wear a robe?" I asked him because I'm still wearing my tshirt and shorts.