Chapter 37

The Next Trip...

Today is our flight to Maldives and my excitement is beyond the highest the sky. I was literally running around our room, taking things to bring along with me. They are just some shirts, some beach short, bikinis of course, my hygiene kit, my money then just in case, I brought my tampons with me because I'm reaching that date of the month. I just want to come and be prepared. I couldn't enumerate everything that I will bring with me but I'm sure I will need all of them.

I am happy because I will get the chance to be alone with Caius on a vacation because if I look back to our honeymoon, we are not really in the state like we are right now. I would probably enjoy this trip so much more than before. But it's not that I didn't enjoy Hawaii, I loved it there but this time is different. I just couldn't put the right words there but I'm sure this will be different.

Since we are both working and done a great job in both lives, why not go for a trip, right?

"Are you done?" Caius came into the room.

"Yep." I was just zipping my suitcase then I'm ready to go. Rubbing my hands together and smiled with satisfaction because finally I'm done.

"Excited, are we?" He chuckled before reaching to grab my suitcase. "You have been packing for more than two hours...are you sure you didn't forget anything?"

"Nope. I brought everything that we might need." I replied, grinning.

Our handyman, Clint, took the suitcase from him so he could take it to the car. We said our goodbyes to the maids and said some instructions before making out way to the car.

Joseph drove us to the airport but on our way, Caius was still receiving tons of phone calls coming from his brothers, his parents and others that I do not know. Well, this really is a big success for him. But we also talked about it last night about his flight to London, he wanted me to come with him, and so do I. I want to support him but I just can't take another week off from work. It is a miracle that they gave me back my job after the months that I was gone so I just have to return the gratitude by working really hard.

"Is this your first time to Maldives?" I asked him while as soon as we set foot on the airport where we are going to ride a private jet.

"Yes, how about you?"

I nodded. "This is going to be exciting! It would he so much fun."

I wish that Cher and the others could join us because it would be so much fun with them.

But it seems like Caius just heard my silent wish.

Caius chuckled and pointed something in a distance. I turned towards it and my eyes widen when I see a group of people waiting for us, holding their own luggages and stuff.

My eyes widen in surprise when I saw a group of people in a distance that we are just heading to. I tried blinking my eyes quickly before grinning widely.

It's the whole gang. Mike, Phoenix, Cher and another unfamiliar man standing along side them.

"What are they doing here?" The excitement in my voice was very evident.

Caius placed a hand on my shoulder with a slight hint of smile in there. "Well, I also thought maybe it would be fun to bring them with us. You mentioned last night that you want them to come."

Whoa, he does this all for me? Just to make me happy?

"You can't just leave without us! We must all have fun!" Mike cheered, saying it like he had a victory.