Chapter 32

My Husband

I'm already sleepy and no text from Caius yet. That is a very long operation, I bet he's already tired when he comes home.

As much as I can I try to wait for him to comes back but I'm too sleepy already so I went to slumber without noticing it. I locked all the doors before entering the room because Caius has his own key so he can enter whatever hour he returns.

But I was woken up when someone suddenly dipped into the bed with me and wrapped his arms tightly around me from behind. No need for me to open my eyes and check who it is, I'm sure it's not a kidnapper or a thief or something because just with that warm hands and that boyish smell that makes me addictive to it...I'm sure who it was.

I softly yawned and feel his warmth. "What time is it?" I asked, still half asleep.

"4 am." He whispered, dropping kisses on my ear then rests his head in my hair, inhaling. "Your scent relaxes me, baby."

My eyes opened and turned my head to look at him while he spoons me. "Are you hungry?"

"No, baby. Just tired." He replied in a whisper. My eyes got down to what he is wearing, he still has his white long sleeved shirt on so I guess that he is too tired to change. So I let him hold me tighter and just feel each other's warmth and presence. I don't want to ask him questions so I keep my mouth shut.

He leaned his chin on my shoulder, his nose and lips are just near my ear. That makes me hear his soft snores as he sleeps beside and I didn't mind it. It was a job well done today so I'm very proud of him.

It was relaxing in this position. Being in his arms just makes me happy and safe. That no one is gonna stand between us and I hope that's true.

Two hours later, I woke up and Caius is sleeping beside me. He is sleeping too peacefully that he didn't wake up even I after I took a bath, and ate my breakfast. I just left something for me, he can just pop it in the oven when he feels hungry.

I was about to leave when he comes out from our bedroom. Tiredness in his eyes as soon they set into mine. Causing me to be become soft all of a sudden. "Hey,"

"Hi, you leaving?"

I nodded then approached him to give him a gentle embrace. "You should rest more. It's very obvious that you need it."

"Nah, its fine. I need to go to the hospital today to report everything to the board." He placed one arm around me, squeezing me gently. "It was a success operation. I want my reward." A mischievous smirk formed his thin lips.

I scoffed as a reply, wiggling out of his arms. "Later, don't make me wait."

A loud laugh escapes from him. "I thought you were not serious." He kissed me tenderly for a few seconds. "Go to work, I might carry you back to our bed."

Giggling like a horny girl, I blushed. Even if I don't want to, I pulled away and waved back to him to enter my car.

"Let's go, Joseph." I told him before blowing a kiss to my husband as we drive off.

Now that I know Caius and I are getting even better, I can't wait for Sunday to arrive. I am always so excited on coming home to my husband.

-----

That evening, I came home earlier than before. Because of my little deal with Caius about the reward he wants after the success of the operation. It maybe just his way of flirting but I want to do something for him again.