Chapter 47

Consideration for the Loser

Good morning, please eat your breakfast for today. You and little cristal needs this. Have a safe day, baby.

-Caius

A smile spreads from my lips when I woke up and found a note beside and a tray of breakfast at his side of the bed.

He always does this every morning since we make up. Well, the baby is now 3 months long and there is a slight bump forming making me more excited and look forward to see this little one.

Lately, Caius has been calling the baby little cristal and we don't even know the gender yet but he once had a dream of a young girl with long brunette hair, running towards him and she had a cristal designed hairband on her.

I am actually want a boy for a first born but as long as the baby is fine and healthy, I'm happy whatever the gender is. I will make sure to make the child receives the best care and the best love that I can give.

Finishing all the breakfast he did and afterwards, I went to take a warm shower since I am still working.

And Miss Cara told me that I have to stop working on my sixth month until I gave birth so I could properly take care of the baby so I still have a long way to go but good thing my husband is at his full support no matter what.

I haven't experience any abnormalities yet but I hope the baby is healthy. I am actually complete with nutrition, thanks to my very supportive husband. Everything I need is just plastered in front of me and I am very grateful for it though. I'm experiencing things more than I ever deserve.

My family is also very happy for me, especially Dad who would came suddenly in the house to visit me then left eventually. He just told me that I have no more problem to think about until I gave birth since he will taking care the hospital bills even if I don't want to but he insisted anyway. Caius agreed anyway, maybe he's afraid to talk back to my father.

But right now, I'm currently on my way to work and I stepped out from the elevator of the floor, Omir was about to come in and he seems to be a little agitated.

"Shanaya!" It looks like he is waiting for me.

"What's wrong?" I asked with a puzzled look.

Omir's eyes moved to the side before murmuring out. "You have a visitor."

"Who?" I do not accept visitor unless they have an appointment or they are my family.

"Laureen." He replied, pointing the hallway towards the visiting area in this floor.

My eyebrows touched and surprised as well. First, I didn't expect that she will make the first move to come and talk to me though. Second, she has a huge purpose to come here and lastly...she will sure rub it to my face that she is having a baby with my husband. She is the worst and I will definitely not hesitate to kick her out.

"How long she's been waiting?"

"An hour? I told her that you might not come here at your usual time but she insists waiting." He explained, walking along side with me as I walk to my office.

Oh, she definitely has a purpose. She came to me first so this must be really serious.

"Give me a minute. I will just drop my bag in my office then I will join her later. Do not let anyone come in the visiting area." I told him before entering my office to place my bag on my desk.

Still, my chest feels like for a reason because I badly want to face my ex best friend and have a clear understanding with her that I'm not giving up Caius. I will really fight for my right since I have all the power since I am his wife and I'm the woman he loves.