3. Swimming lessons

-EMMALIESE'S POV-

 "Come over here love." Harry pats the water beside him. I sigh and take my sunglasses off, but just before I can enter the water, I'm stopped by Zayn pulling me back.

 "You don't have to swim, yah know." I squint and look into his serious eyes.

 "I'll be with Harry and by the way, why aren't you swimming?"

 "I-I'm not exactly supposed to be able to swim." He confesses.

 "What?! Then how'd you save me?"

 "That's the problem, I don't know!"

 "How can you not know?" I raise my eyebrows. Zayn sighs and rolls his eyes before answering, "I honestly don't have a freaking clue how I saved you in the first place!"

 "EMMA!" Harry interrupts our conversation.

 "I'm coming." I tear out of Zayn's grasp and angrily walk over to Harry with a fake smile plastered on my face. What was Zayn even talking about?! If he cant swim, then how did he save me?

 "Come here." Harry yanks at my arm which causes me to face plant into the cold water.When I come up, Harry is laughing at me. So, I give him this sorry puppy look which makes him stop laughing eventually.

 "SHARK!!!" Harry yells at the top of his lungs.

 "Wha-what? Where?" I spin around frantically. Just then, Harry ducks under the water and pulls at my legs which makes me fall over... again... I come up and choke out the nasty salt particles when I form up a plan to get Harry back.

 "OH PERRIE!" I scream, looking straight into Harry's eyes. His face turns white just before he puts his hand over my mouth.

 "SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!!!" He chants, but unfortunately Perrie has already made her way over to us.

 "What did he do this time?" She gives Harry the death stare which reminds me how much I love this girl! - Ah hem, sarcasm...

 "Nothing! Cant you see how great we get along?" He says through clenched teeth.

 "What ever looser, I'm going tanning." And with that she walks away, and so do I.

 "Wait! Emma! Don't leave me!" Harry calls out.

 "Calm your tits Harry! I'm going to teach Zayn how to swim."

 "W-What?" Zayn stands up from his towel.

 "You herd me." I smile wide.

 "And you herd Harry! There are sharks out there!" He points out into the water, I shake my head no and pull Zayn's arm into the shallow part. Its only then I realize that he's not kidding. Zayn really cant swim, and I mean really!

 "OH DEAR LORD!" Zayn wraps his large arms around my waist making me flinch.

 "Steady, steady, and breathe." I say soothingly as I remove his hands from my waist. 

 "Ok, I think I'm good." He smirks at me which makes me blush a little.

 "Good." I return a smile back. From there on I taught Zayn how to hold his breath under water, doggy paddle, and all that good stuff. Turns out that Zayn was a really good swimmer for not knowing how to.

 "Thanks for teaching me ." He stares at me with his big brown eyes that make everything around us stop and blur. Wait! What am I saying? Forget that last part, he has a girlfriend.

 "No problem." I break eye contact and continue to walk down the shore. Right now the sun is setting and Harry keeps talking to me about how he once twerked in one of his concerts.

 "Fascinating." I give him a small smile. But while I'm talking to him, I'm just picturing him twerking. Is that weird?

 "Soooo, um, when will I see you again Emmaliese?" Zayn interrupts Harry.

 "Yeah Emma?"

 "Its Emmaliese Harry, and I honestly don't know... " I trail off.

 "Are you going to the dance thingy at the dock?" Harry's eyes light up like the fourth of July.

 "Uh, what dance thingy?"

 "He means the summer dance. Its like a dance they have every year here on that dock over there." Zayn points over to the large deck with sparkling lights strung here and there.

 "Yeah! I actually have herd of that before. My friends go to it every year but dancing and me don't get along."

 Zayn and Harry both laugh. "Its not bad, a lot of people cant dance." Harry explains.

 "A-hem, like you." Zayn says.

 "Ha!" I laugh. Who knew Zayn could be so funny?!

 "WELL, you should come." Harry smiles at me sweetly. For a second I'm just thinking about going because of the adorable smile he's giving me but then I remember I suck at dancing...

 "Ill think about it." I return a smile back.

 "Good." He answers but I'm too distracted when I see Zayn turn on his heals and walk off to his car with Perrie.

 "Uh, Emma?" Harry waves a hand in front of my face.

 "Yeah." I pry my eyes off of Zayn's back.

 "See yah at the summer dance ok."

 'Oh yah, I guess so-." But before I can even answer their both gone. So I just start to walk home in the direction I ran from. Why do I always run away from everything? I ask myself.

 "Oh crap!" I stop in my tracks. I have to go to school tomorrow, I have to face them, I have to face Rein....

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

A/N~ AMAZAYN GUYS! AHHHH! Sorry I haven't updated fast enough :( Its because I've been super busy with volleyball and crap. But I should be updating more frequently so whoop whoop!!

-BYE BYE my little noodles! ;)