8. Nialler's Girl

A/N~ Just a warning, this chapter will change point of views a lot. Sorry if its to much... But in the end it'll all plan out perfectly! Ok now, enjoy chapter 8!

-----------------------------------

~EMMALIESE"S POV~

*THE NEXT DAY*

"What time is it?" This girl came up behind me and grabbed onto my shoulders making me flinch a little.

"Summer time?" I raised my eyebrows really high.

Yes, it was summer time and I was just peacefully walking home when a senior comes up behind me and starts randomly singing High School Musical. Gee, I cant wait to see what's planned ahead of me for my last year of high school! I mean like, they all say the last year of high school is the best! And I believe it too.

"Gosh, I am beyond starved!" The girl shouts while poking at her stomach. "Sometimes I think that there might be a baby dinosaur living inside of me."

And I laugh because this girl is the most craziest seniors I've meet in a while. Which is good!...I think...

"Hey. Um, what's your name?" I ask, as I watch her head snap up to face me.

"Jackie, but I prefer Jack because Jackie is just too girly for me." She purses her lips while putting her long blond hair up into a bun. She was pretty to be a tomboy but everyone's different.

"Holy crabapples! Its Pizza Hut!" She screams and runs off towards the little restaurant. Well goodbye to you too Jackie!

As I start to walk down the street I start to freak when this black car pulls up beside me and honks the horn really loud. At first I just keep walking because I think it might be some immature senior, but then they roll down the window and call my name out. I recognize that voice... Its Harry Styles.

+++

~JACK"S POV~

F.O.O.D.

Fans Of One Direction.

And I'm a huge one but I would never admit to that because all my friends are guys and they'd totally make fun of me for it.

As I walk into Pizza Hut I search for Pico (my mexican uncle that owns the place) but stop immediately when I hear the song (Best Song Ever) blast through the speakers. THIS IS MAH JAM! I start to fist pump while jumping up and down in the air crazily but stop when I suddenly get the feeling of someone watching me.

I turn around slowly to see a dude that looks exactly like NIALL HORAN!!!

What the chicken shiznit?

+++

~NIALL'S POV~

When she walked in it was like time stopped.

I was silent.

Pico was quiet.

The music stopped.

The birds outside quit chirping.

Michael Buble dropped his VMA trophy.

"W-what are you staring at?" The girl abruptly stops and stares me in the face. I was honestly mesmerized by her beauty I could barley think straight. She wore a black cropped tee with the symbol YOLO printed on the front, dark basketball shorts, Chuck Taylors, and a lime green snapback. I could tell that she was different from other girls but one thing that stood out most about her was that she was a Directioner. And I have to admit that, that was hot!