40. Destine

~HARRY'S POV~

Think of a plan, think of a plan Styles! I encourage myself over and over again. I was not going to be taken by some prissy chick, nor was I going to be shot at such a young age. Do you know what they do to a handsome guy like me when taken? IT RHYMES WITH GRAPE!

"I have to squeeze the lemon. If you know what I mean.." I raise my eyebrows up at Rein in hopes to escape if she lets me out of the car. Yes, she's keeping me in the passengers side of her car with her gun pressed to my side. I cant believe I got myself into this...

"I don't care if you're about to throw up blood, your not getting out of this car until we get there." I look over at her and shake my head.

"Fine then. If I pee all over your car seats there will be evidence of me being here."

"Get out!" She gives in, leaning over me to reach the handle on the door and open it for me. I cant help but stare at her. NO! Never become attracted to the enemy. That would be crazy am I right?

Her eyes practically bore into mine as she pushes me away from the road and into the tall weeds not quite near the shore of the beach. Okay, now's my chance. I thought while grinning.

"Turn around now." I look at her with quirked eyebrows as if telling her to back off and give me some space. I hear her sigh and I assume that she'd turned around. Doing my business, because I did have to go after all, I turned around to face her. As quickly as possible, I grabbed her frail body and pushed it up against my chest so that she could look directly at me. My hands grabbed her forearms and held them up on her back to keep her still. Or that's what I thought was supposed to happen.

"THE HECK!?" She grunts while flinging herself around in my grip like a mad women. "I'll shoot you I swear to hell!" Her eyes hold pure anger and fear of me. Now this is how situations like this are supposed to be like. Men are always the stronger ones.

Another idea pops into my head when her pretty face glares up at mine. Leaning my head down towards hers, I place my lips to hers. The fires igniting as soon as I taste the cherry chap stick on her soft lips.

*BANG*

"AHHAHH!" I cry out in pain when I look down at the dark blood that runs down the side of my shoulder. Falling down on the ground from the force of the bullet ripping through my skin, I grip on my arm instinctively. "YOU SHOT ME!"

"DON'T EVER KISS ME AGAIN!" She spits, wiping her lips from where mine had once been.

"YOU SHOT ME!" I repeat again in anger. I'm lying on the ground in agony while she's mad over a kiss? Maybe girls are always the stronger ones... or in this case it's Rein. Let me tell you, she's NOTHING close to innocent.

"N-now, now get up." She stutters, a finger tracing over her lips in confusion. Tears threaten to spill from my eyes, but I remind myself that I cant cry in front of her. She'll think I'm weak and use it to my disadvantage. I feel like an idiot.

I still cant figure out the reason to why I kissed her....

+++

~EMMALIESE'S POV~

"If I die, I just want to let you know that your my best friend Emma." Clayton whispers into my ear, causing my eyes to prick with tears. "And, I broke your Ipod..." I turn to face him immediately with a glare.

"You what?!" I half yell half whisper at him. Jordan and Reins father look over at us both with guns pointed at our faces. I shudder, my heart picking up speed at the thought of them shooting us. My mouth wanted to shout a million things at him. One of them including why he had to kill everyone in my family besides my brother Chance. I wondered if he knew Chance had survived the fire? I didn't plan on telling him he was alive, nor asking. Call me a coward, but I was not the girl to hold pressure on. If he shot someone, I think I would have to be put inside of an insane asylum... as sad as that might sound.