26. Sick

~ZAYN'S POV~

My vision blurred as I literally started seeing stars in my eyes.

Did Harry just punch me?

I blinked a few times to process what had just happened before opening my eyes. Someone extended a hand for me to take so I gladly did. Looking up to face the person, I realized that it was just a random girl in the crowd. Standing up to my feet, I started to hear the blasting music pick back up once again.

"Thanks." I mumble angrily and stumble back to my car when I roughly bump into someone.

"S-sorry.." The feminine voice stutters while sniffling. Turning around to face the girl, I let out a sigh when it turns out to be Emmaliese.

Well isn't that just dandy.

+++

~EMMALIESE'S POV~

Of course it was Zayn that just happened to bump into me. I was sick of all this. Sick of the being lied to. Sick of not knowing. Sick of being used. And most of all, sick of the hurting that I felt. Why would Zayn just use me the way he did? I should've known better. Him and Perrie just broke up, he wanted to get back at her for cheating on him, and I just happened to be there. How could I have been so stupid as to not realize this before? Zayn tried to say something to me but I ignored him. I started walking away but I noticed him following me.

"Emmaliese, please wait!"

I kept walking, just faster now. I felt a tear slid down my cheek. I didn't want him to see me in this vulnerable state.

"Emma!"

"WHAT!?" I screamed. The volume of my voice even surprised myself. My face was no doubt all red and tear-stained.

He backed up a step at my response. "Can we please talk?"

"There's nothing to talk about Zayn. You didn't want Perrie to realize how much you were hurting, so you made me think you cared about me so I would be your girlfriend. You used me to make her jealous and to distract your own broken heart. Well now you're not the only one with a broken heart."

Zayn stood dumbfounded at my response, his jaw hanging open and everything. "Emma that's not the whole story..."

"I don't care." I cut him off. "This is a story I just want to end, so don't talk to me anymore." And with that, I turned on my heel and left him standing there. I needed to find Harry.

+++

I knocked on the front door. Jack answered the door.

"Hola my female dog! What is up!!?"

"Not now...." I said pushing past her. "Is Harry here?"

"Ya, he's out on the porch," Jack said, her voice sounding a little hurt. But right now I didn't care. My feelings were to much of a wreck for me to be worried about other people's.

"Harry," He instantly turned around. I threw my arms around him. He had a surprised look on his face. "Please just hold me and tell me that everything will be ok," I whispered.

"It's alright Emma. I'm here for you," he whispered into my ear as he rubbed my back.

"So you're not mad at me?" Harry asked.

"No, Zayn deserved a good fist-five to the face," I muttered through my tears. Harry lightly laughed.

"Ya I thought so too." He replied back, his voice muffled in my hair. When we pulled apart, Harry grabbed my hand in his and smiled. "Now how about we go try some of that peanut butter chicken eh?"