42. Authors Note To My Lovely Readers

I smelled it broiling in the kitchen. A pot of buttered peas. I crawled into the room, careful not to make a sound. I grabbed a knife from the drawer and swirled it into a jar of peanut butter. I pulled the knife out of the jar and stood up in front of the stove. Tears were streaming down my face as I stuck the peanut butter knife into the pot of peas. I swirled it around, holding in the sobs that were racking my body. I pulled the knife out. Only 7 measly peas stuck to the knife. I knew at the moment that I had lost the game of Twister......

.

.

.

OMG!!! HAHAHAHAAA! Did you think that was part of the story? XD I have seriously had too much fun writing this story. Loolzz, when I fist thought of the idea for this book I had watched the movie 'Safe Haven' for like the first time ever. That night, I sat down on my computer and just started winging it with random ideas and such. Once I published it, I was SOOO excited! I remember fangirling over it with my crazy friends at school!

The journey has been incredible with you guys and I'm really gunna miss you:( I just want to give major shout outs to some amaZAYN commenters throughout my story, because you made me smile and want to jump through the computer to hug you!!! - HazzasBabyGurll, SallyStyles, Tracy_Macy16, Hai_Im_Emilyy, Lily_Barla9856, MelanieMalik6, lluvOneDirection4evr, jjflorea15, and lastly Miriam_Mohammed. I LOVE EVERY SINGLE COMMENT AND I'M HAPPY THAT YALLS LOVE MAH CRAZYNESS:D ~ (& if I didn't mention you, it doesn't mean I still don't love you too, its just that I would have to go on forever with this authors note.)

ONE VERY LAST IMPORTANT THING!!!!

DUN.

DUN.

DUNNNNNNN!

I love talking to yall cuz us Directioners are like a family. Its true though. It really is.

I'M GOING TO MISS MY SKITTLES!!!! :( Oh how I love you so.... <3 Thank you for every single vote as well! It really encourages me to update faster.  Well, I hope you all enjoyed Clarity!!! Please go and check out my other story on my profile too! -My sissy wrote a lot of it;) tehe

LOVE YALLS

-DUECES

sincerely,

your crazy writer chicka

-MadionsJ2000