18. It's Official

~EMMALIESE'S POV~

I took a deep breath before I started to spill everything out from the night he had saved me. After all, he would've found out sooner or later.

"The night you saved me..."

*FLASHBACK*

"Jordan? Whats wrong?" I decided to ask when our lips pulled apart. I knew there had been something on his mind but I never knew exactly what it was.

"I'm breaking up with you." He said backing ever so slowly away from me. My heart dropped and I felt like I was going to throw up. When Rein had told me she liked him, I thought Jordan would stand up and stay strong in our relationship. He would protect me when Rein tried to trip me in the halls, and tell Rein off in the cafeterias for calling me a whore. At this moment, I couldn't afford to loose him.

"W-why?" I stuttered, starting to feel little pricks forming at the edge of my eyes. I hated crying in front of people. Especially guys, so I blinked a couple of times to keep the tears from falling.

"Its not your fault..."

What the heck did that mean?

I thought as Jordan walked over down the hall and stop at a mirror. I watched as his fist came in contact with the glass, shattering it into bits. When he turned around to face me I was in shock at what I saw.

Blood gushed from the tips of Jordan's knuckles and he was...

Crying?

"I-I, I cheated on you Emmaliese." He stutters while looking at his bloody hand.

"You what?!" I said through gritted teeth. Honestly, I was like a hornets nest about to explode. "With who?" I tried to keep my cool, but inside I was practically crying rivers.

"Rein."

And that's when I lost it.

I had no idea whether to be sad or angry at who.

"All those times you told me how much you hated her you were lying!" I yelled running out of the house and making sure I slammed the door shut behind me.

Ppff! What a turd.

I kept trying to say to myself but I just broke down in tears. I had just lost two of my best friends.

"Emma, you okay?" I look up to see where the voice had came from. Wiping away the last of my tears I came face to face with the cheater herself.

Rein.

"Just get away from me." I walk past her, bumping into her shoulder. Which made matters worse... At the moment I totally blocked everything out and ran strait to the beach. I hated every stupid second I spent obsessing over Jordan! I regret my hole entire friendship I had with Rein.

I couldn't trust anyone. 

*FLASHBACK OVER*

"So that's what happened." I turned around to see Clayton's head on my shoulder, I nodded while petting the top of his head. (Which was very soft by the way.)

 "I should get going." Zayn said quickly,"And I'll pick you up tomorrow morning to meet with management. Okay?"

 "Okay. See ya then." I smiled sweetly, him waving as he walked out of the restaurant.

 Wonder why he left so soon?

 "Whats that?" Clayton disrupts my thoughts as he sits next to me and hovers over my napkin.