14. Something Strange

Someones in the house.

~JACK'S POV~

*BOOM! POP! BOOM!*

 I sat out on Emmaliese's back yard porch just watching the fireworks burst into the night sky. Sighing loudly of how board I was, I decided to just go ride on my skate board for a while, maybe even ask Jordan to come with.

 Getting up off the porch, I slipped the board onto the black pavement and started to skate over to the board walk where it was most popular. When I made it to the boardwalk, I suddenly felt everyone's eyes on me.

 Rude much...

 "Jack!" I suddenly felt  someone's hands on my back in attempt to push me off my board, which I did and face planted the ground.

 "What the freak are you doing!" I shouted angrily as I quickly got back up on my feet to face the stranger. "Jordan?" (By the way, Wesley from Emblem3 plays Jordan:)

 "Yup. You have to see Emmaliese!" He said with a wide smile plastered on his face holding a magazine in his hand.

 "Your ex? Yes, I was actually just at her house a couple of minutes ago."

 "You meet her!? Look!" He shouted shoving the magazine in my face. I gave him the death glare before holding out the magazine in front of me to examine it better.

 "WHAT THE CHICKEN SHIZNIT!? THE PAPARAZZI CAUGHT THEM TOGETHER!"

 "YEAH! Apparently she's into that Zack guy or whatever the heck his name his." He scoffed looking at his shoes.

 "Apparently someone's jeloussss!" I pointed a finger at his chest while holding out my sentence. 

 "I am not!"

 "Are too!"

 "Am not!"

 "Are too-" I started to shout when I felt someone lay a hand on my shoulder.

 "Ma'm, Sir, you two need to lower your voices." I turned around to see a tall blond guy with dark sunglasses on a very mysterious mustache...

 "I-I'm sorry." I smiled at the guy before turning around to give Jordan the death glare once again.

 I am seriously going to shove a cactus up his bum.

 "Come with me." The man tugged my arm, urging me off and away from all the people.

 "Mr, there's no need to do this I was just messing aroun-"

 "I insist!" He yelled in an Irish accent.

 WHAT THE??? Didn't he just have a country accent? Oh crap.. I know exactly who it is.

 "Niall?"

 "Noo! This is uh, um, JAKE FROM STATE FARM!" He finished clapping his hands together. He is such an idiot, but a good looking one.

 Whoa there. Me, Jack thinks Niall's good-looking? Hahahahahaaa.... maybe.

 "Niall, I know it's you." I smirked while taking his sunglasses into my own hands,

 "Jack, I need those! Paparazzi's are everywhere since they know that Zayn and Emma have been hanging out here at Malibu Beach!" He whined trying to steal the sunglasses from me.

 "Your not getting these until you tell me why the paparazzi found us! I mean, you guys." I trailed off looking at my reflection in the shiny glasses.

 "I-I dunno."

 "Niallll." I held out his name while raising my eyebrows up at him.

 "I seriously don't kno-"

 "Tell me or I'll tell the whole school you have herpes!"

 "I don't go to school anymore!" He protested, putting his hands up in a defensive way.

 Dang nabbit!... Oh yeah, it's Summer.

 "Well, just tell me."

 "It's because of that one girl! What's her name? Rain, Renee, Ryan?"

 "Rein?"

 "Yeah! That's her!" Niall smiled wide, excited that he had finally found out the girls name. I knew Rein and I wish I never had in the first place. Looking back down the board walk where Jordan was standing, I could see him giving us a small wave.

This is all his fault.

+++

 ~CLAYTON'S POV~

 *DING DONG* I waited for the door to open.

 Nothing.

 *DING DONG*

 Nothing.

 *DING DONG DING DONG DINGGGG DOOONNGG*

 Welp, looks like she's not here. I sighed walking away from the door when suddenly, someone opened the door.

 "Hey Clay." She smiled sweetly before wrapping her arms around me and kissing me on the lips.

 "Well hello there Perrie." I said smiling back, stepping away to look into those beautiful eyes of hers. "Perrie, I have to tell you something."

 "What is it Clay Clay?" She asks, lacing her fingers with mine.

 "Do you uh, wanna go with me to my house?"  Oh great, what am I talking about?! I cant go to my house! My grandma and her stupid little cats are at my house! I turn left to see Emma's house just a short distant from us.

 YOLLO. Was all I was thinking at the moment as we both walked through the back door of Emmaliese's house.

+++

~JACK'S POV~

 "Ni Ni! We have to go tell Emma and Zayn about this before management finds out!" I shout while grabbing his hand, skateboard in the other. Once we had made it to Emmaliese's house, we walked in through the back door to find...

 Perrie and Clayton hiding under the dinning table?

 Okay.. Things just got even more stranger...

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

A/N~ Sorry, this is more of a filler chapter. Things will go back to normal real soon!

 Oh wait... This story is never normal.

Oh well! Normal is boring!

 Expect chapter 15 soon:)

 -DEUCES

-MadionsJ2000