41. The Official Epilogue

A/N~ Sooo, wattpad randomly deleted this chapter for no apparent reason... For yall who read the other one, I'm SOOO SORRY :( I am just as mad! Buuuttt, the heavenly Gods have looked down upon you all and gave me another ending to this story:) So, here's the *NEW* epilogue! Enjoy xx

~

*FOUR MONTHS LATER*

~HARRY'S POV~

"And I said, hey you!" Liam continued to tell his joke. I kinda felt bad for not really paying much attention, but my mind was completely somewhere else. Even though it seemed like forever ago when Rein shot me in the arm, I still felt the pain and to think it all came out of trying to help a pretty helpless girl that sat on the edge of a curb...

Taking a sip of my Pepsi, through the doors of the restaurant in walked Rein. My eyes widened in shock and I tried to hold it all together but I ended up spitting my Pepsi out all over the table.

"The frick Hazza?! That was ratchet as heck!" Louis complains as he reaches across the table for a couple of napkins to clean up my mess. My eyes flicked back up to match hers almost instantly. Her brown hair was simply pulled back into a tight pony tail that was slightly curled at the ends and it bounced while she walked over to me. Wait!? Crap she's coming over here! Act normal Harry, play it cool... Breath in, breath out. Gosh I sound like a hormonal pregnant women trying to give birth!

"What are you doing here?" She stands at the edge of the table, about a foot away form me. I can smell her perfume wafting into my nose. It smells of tangerines and chicken fajitas. Or maybe the chicken fajitas are Louis and Liam's dinner... whatever the case was, Rein smelled yummy.

"I'm here to inform you that you need to cut down on too many carbs, or you could possibly die." I say causally, leaning back in the booth, and putting my hands on the back of my neck to prop my head up. Louis and Liam both look back in forth between us mysteriously but don't utter a single word.

"Whatever. I just, really need to tell you something." She clenches he jaw. "Alone."

"Whatever your going to say you can say it in front of my amego's chicka." Okay, okay, maybe I did sound sort of like a jerk.. but that didn't give her a reason to shoot me in the frickin arm when I kissed her. It's not like the Purge or anything right? If that were the case, Id so be high jacking KFC right now.

"Whydidyoukissme?" She says so quickly that I couldn't even comprehend what she'd said until my mind processed it. I was SO not expecting her to ask that, nor was I ever expecting to see her face again. It was as shocking as Justin Beiber getting his mug shot...

"Uhh, do I really have to explain that to you? It was just a random act of kindness." She squints at me in a confusing but almost aggravated way.

"Hold up! Your telling me that this is the chick that shot you in the arm?!" Liam and Louis ask, just as confused as I am.

"As you can tell by now, I don't appreciate random acts of kindness." Rein mutters under her breath and looks down towards the floor. The whole restaurant seems to grow quiet, or that was just what my brain was picturing it to be.

"Truth is I don't know why I kissed you.. I'm a guy with feelings and it was a completely stupid move and I should have never did that to you okay. Are you happy now?" I feel myself getting annoyed at not only Rein, but me as well. I always seem to say the wrong thing, do the wrong stuff, and fall into the worst situations. That's my life story to you.

Sorry to give you a play by play...

"No. Your right."

"What?" My head flicks up to meet her face. I look for evidence of evilness or kidding, but all I can seem to find is guilt. Rein? Guilty for once? Gosh this is some Jerry Springer shizznit...