31. Feisty Much?

~EMMALIESE'S POV~

*DING DONG*

I rush to the door like a ninja, practically slipping on the hard wood floor from my fuzzy socks. I had to be extremely quiet though because of my brother sleeping.

 "Your ride awaits young lass." A curly headed boy said in a posh accent to me while he nodded towards his car.  I took one glance behind him to see the butthead himself. Zayn Malik.

 "Um, is he going as well?" I bite my lower lip hesitantly as I wait for his answer.

 "Er... yeah." Harry purses his lips. "It's a long story, but he apologized and we're lads again."

 "That's great!" I smile to myself inside. I know it might seem like none of my business, but sometimes I would feel as if the whole reason they didn't talk much anymore was my fault. It's good to finally hear that they've both made peace.

 "But don't let Zayn in too easily alright. Still remember what he did to you. You hear me?" He says in a stern voice, narrowing his eyebrows, and pointing his index finger at me.

 "Okay dad!" I said like one of those sorority snobby girls and then we both laugh like a couple of hyenas. I watch the way Harry's emerald green eyes sparkle when he laughs and even when he's sad. It's strange how much you can read just from looking into someone's eyes. You'll never know what you'll find.

Circling around the Range Rover, I enter into the back and sit on the leather seats. Even though 'you know who's here', I'm still stoked for today! Can you even imagine swimming with Five Seconds of Summer?!

AHH! I KNOW RIGHT!

 "Do you have to pee or something?" Harry looks at me from the re-view mirror. I looked up at him and my face literally froze in place. I had no freaking idea that I was bouncing on the seats!

 "Uhhh.." I trail off and tare my eyes away from his stare. "Just excited!" Harry nods and chuckles before he continues driving down the road. Settling back down in my seat, I stare at Zayn's neck through the crevice of the seat and the head rest.

Ha, crevice!

What a funny word... I thought in my head. Just then, Zayn reaches over the coffee holders and turns on the radio to the song 'Kiss Me' by Ed Sheeran. All of the sudden, I am unaware when the unexpected tune starts to play out from the speakers in the car. Bringing back memories of when I thought things might turn out to be okay for once.

*FLASH BACK*

 "Shut up and dance Bradford Bad Boy." I giggled while lacing my fingers with his.

 "Feisty much?" He chuckled slightly, moving our arms out in front of our shoulders. "I like feisty." Just then, we both started to make our way down the hall when we came to a stop and Zayn had me cornered. The music changed to Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran and my heart beat started to race faster and faster by the second. Before I knew it, Zayn had pushed me up against the wall and put both his hands over my shoulder blades.

 "Whoa." I whispered as his lips moved in towards mine.

*FLASH BACK OVER*

I held my finger to my lips and shook the memory from my head quickly. I knew that I should stop fanaticizing that things would be okay and just except the fact that Zayn never liked me but sometimes, it's impossible..

Glancing at Zayn in the mirror, I notice that he feels it too.

 "Are the memories to painful for you?" I ask bluntly, my stare hardening into his soft one. He says nothing. "Yeah, imagine how I feel."