34. Naked Twister

~NIALL'S POV~

"E, 4?"

"Miss."

"B, 7?" She asked, eye's peeking up just above her board.

"B, 7? B, 7?" I rose my voice louder and louder when my eyes came in contact with the little red missile in the palm if my hand. "Dang Jack! You sunk my battle ship!" Jack pumped her fists in the air in victory as I watched her in awe. There are some things in life you just cant let go. One of those things would be Jack. She was funny, silly, cool, and could eat a bucket of fried chicken without ever needing a fork or a napkin.

I guess those kinds of girls were the girls that got my attention the most. They were the easiest to talk to after all. Nothing between us was EVER awkward. Except maybe the time when I kissed her and forgot Zayn was in the backseat of my car... Only awkward part between us so far which isn't hatefull.

"I'm the winner see my prize. You're the loser who sits and cries." Jack said suddenly taring me from my drifting thoughts of us together.

"Pff! What's your prize?"

"Uhh..." Jack trails while looking around the room. Her eyes eventually land at mine. "I dunno."

'How about this.' I wanted to say. I wanted to pull her into my arms and give her a passionate kiss, but things don't always work out the way we want them to..

"What are you thinking Ni?" My eyes flick back up to face Jack when I realize how close our faces are. Her lips literally inches from mine. The battle ship boards being the only thing separating us.

"Thinking about how beautiful your eyes are." I mutter shyly and look down at my hands. I absolutely hated being shy! Why couldn't I have all the confidence and cheekiness that Harry and Zayn have?

"What?" She asks, confusion in her voice.

"Nothing." I reply back quicker than expected.

"No, no, no. I don't understand. I don't understand at all."

"Don't understand what Jack?" I find my self getting lost in her eyes again.

"Guys don't like me okay. I'm just their tomboy friend that orders KFC for them. Not once has any guy told me that I'm pretty what so ever because they know how sensitive I am about the whole girly girl crap my mom got me into when I was five. See, my mom made me go to fricken pageants half my life and I guess I finally had enough of those frilly dresses when I turned thirteen. I wanted my mom to understand that I wasn't ever going to go back to the stupid pageants she put on.

Ever since then I pretty much avoided dresses, heals, spray tans, make up, and a whole bunch of other girly crap they sell these days." The words flowed out of her mouth like a river. I knew it was a touchy subject for her to talk about in front of people. Even if it was just about her mom forcing her to enter into pageants.

"Is your name even Jack?"

I regretted asking the question the minute I said it. Jack froze in her place on the couch beside me, her mouth hanging slightly open.

"Not exactly." She managed to speak, which shocked me a little.. I didn't really even think that she'd answer. "My full name is Jackie Leanna Florida." Turning to look at me, she cringed and began talking once more. "It's horrifying I know."

Her words caught me off guard. It's horrifying I know. My mind played her lips speaking those words over and over. It frightened me how bad I was sweating over her story.

"Jack, I-I, I don't care." I stuttered before my actions took over my mind. I reached out towards her, wrapping my arms around her waist while she sucked in a deep breath from the contact of us so close together. Just when her lips found mine-