22. I Hate You

A/N~ Apparently I put something dirty in the last chapter that I didn't catch until someone told me soooo....:o sorry about that... Lol I'm so stupid! (AS CLAYTON WOULD SAY) Well, enjoy this chapter and hopefully I put nothing perverted in it by accident.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~HARRY'S POV~

Zayn came home early after being with management last night, sweat glistened on his forehead and the look of guilt filling in his features.

"I cant do this anymore." He huffed out as he walked by my side and plopped down on the couch.

"Do what exactly?" I quirked an eyebrow up at him.

"Promise you wont tell anyone."

"Bro, you know I'd never-" He cuts me off frustrated.

"No, this is something that I did. It was a jerk move."

"Okay, okay! Just say it already!" I find myself shouting at Zayn, but forreal though, he was making me eager to know why he was so upset lately.

"Me and Emmaliese, no, Emmaliese and I, I-I- I was just using her as a-a..." He struggled to speak until he finally spit it out. "Distraction."

"What?" I said through gritted teeth. I started to feel anger flushing in my cheeks, my palms suddenly becoming sweaty, and I felt my hands balling up into fists. How could someone do such a horrible thing to Emmaliese? Shes like the most innocent girl I've ever meet! And I just cant believe that Zayn, my best friend from basically forever would ever do such a thing.

"That's so unfair to her! You're just now telling me that you've been keeping this from her and us ever sense you and Perrie broke up!" I could feel the tension in the room closing in on all of us.

"I know, I know... It was a very stupid thing to do." He says as he runs a hand through his hair stressfully. I can see the words guilty plastered all over his face.

Good, I thought.

He should feel guilty.

"You know it was and your a d%*k!" I yell, feeling myself drawling closer to him in anger. "What is Emmaliese gonna do when she finds out that you were just using her as a distraction?"

"What?" Just then, Emmalies comes out from behind the wall from the livingroom.

Oh shizballs....

"Please tell me what you just said was a lie." She said. It looked as if she were trying to contain herself from crying. After all, she was a tough girl. "TELL ME!"

"Emma, I'm so sorry."' Zayn starts to protest, but she only turns her face away from Zayn in disgust.

She was beyond ticked as she put a hand up in attempt to stop Zayn from his apologies."I thought I was actually going to last with you, but turns out you're just a big jerking popstar like all the rest of them! Oh, and we're done Zayn Malik. Don't ever talk to me again." And with that she bolts out the door.

"Emma wait I-"

"Cut the crap Zayn." I stop him by holding his arm back. "Its no use.." Zayn let's out a fustrated grunt and walks over to the big hall mirror.

"Zayn dont-" But it was too late... Zayn had already punched the mirror, sending glass to crash onto the floor. I watched as the blood on his knuckles dripped onto the expensive white carpet, staining it red. When he turned around to look at me, he looked like a completely different person. It scared the shiz out of me. All crazy eyed and deranged... It was all so new to me... I could hardly recognize him anymore.