16. Get Out Of Here

~NIALL'S POV~

Jack and I both left Emma's house after they started to kiss...

Awkward if you ask me.

"Wanna head to the skate park?" Jack asked while pointing over to a lot with tons of ramps and dudes with tattoos and Snapbacks.

Snapbacks and tattoos, Sanpbacks and tattoos! Haha!

"Sure. Why not?" What could possibly be wrong? I thought as I followed Jack down to the skate park. Once we got there Jack introduced me to her friends. Them including Jacob, Danny , Titus, Ethan, Scott, and Jordan. Jordan seemed pretty cool but he had the strangest look on his face the whole time we were there. It was almost as if something where bothering him...

"Whatup bra?" Titus man hugged Danny right before they got onto their boards and started doing flips and such. I sat there and watched Jack skate around like a pro, cuz I couldn't do Jack on a skateboard. Hahaha! I meant like Jack as in nothing, not the girl! Just forget about that...

"Hey Ni!" Jack came up behind me, making me jump a tad.

"Ello." I said, smiling at her while looking into her bright blue eyes. Not to mention Jack was very very beautiful.

"Why don't we go on a walk and I help you skate down the side walk, kay?" My heart warmed how sweet she was at times.

"Course." I said before we started to leave the other guys and go off on our own. Just us. Alone.

+++

~EMMALIESE'S POV~

A couple minutes later, Zayn came back from his house wearing a plaid button up shirt with the selves rolled up. (Not to mention- very attractive)

"You look lovely." He said, pulling me in for a hug. Me? Lovely?

I look like a lumpy potato.

"Thanks, you look pretty snazzy yourself." I giggled while he laced his fingers with mine. I honestly had no idea why we both were getting dressed up to go over to Steak-N-Shake, but I kind of always liked dressing up. Ever since I was a kid, I would play dress up with my sisters and sometimes even my brothers! .... I miss my family. Okay, push the thoughts away. I had pushed them away and have been so good about them not controlling me.

"Right?" Zayn asked, bringing me back to reality. I had no idea that just thinking about memories could totally cause your mind to block out others. Miles and Chance used to tell me about how the human brain can tell-

Oh gosh no.

Please go away! I yelled at myself, trying to push the memories out of my mind. Suddenly, it was too much and they all started flooding in at once.

"Emma. You okay?" Zayn asked nervously, steadying my elbow so I wouldn't fall. Gripping onto the fabric of Zayn's shirt, I felt myself start to fall slowly. My eyes became blurry and my knees grew weak causing me to have a-a-a....

Anxiety attack.

+++

*FLASHBACK*

-TWO YEARS AGO-

"Emmaliese! I made dinner for you and your friends!" My brother Chance called from down in the kitchen. The smell of peanut butter chicken and baked carrot coins wafted throughout thee entire house, making it smell more homey. Chance had been the oldest of the group. In fact, he was going to be twenty years in three days. He was always the caring, over protective brother that would do about anything that he thought was best for you. Sometimes it would get a little annoying at times though, but I always tried to put up with his rules.