5. Dancing With The Wrong Person

~ZAYN'S POV~

"Emmaliese? Is that you?" I pushed past the guards to get a closer look. I could of swore I saw her face!

 "Hey Emmaliese!" I spun her around to face me and sure enough it was her.

 "Oh, uh, hi Zayn." She smiled shyly at me.

 "WOAH NELLY! YOU KNOW ZAYN MALIK!?" This short nerdy looking kid yelled while he gripped onto her shoulders.

 "Clayton, calm down!" She demanded through clenched teeth. The guy named  Clayton slouched down and crossed his shoulders while turned to look back up at me, he raised his eyebrows really high. So I just narrowed mine and then Emmaliese coughed to get my attention.

 "Huh?" My eyes focused into her bright blue ones.

 "Well Zayn, it was nice seeing you here but we should really get going."

 "What? You just got here! Why don't you come dance with Harry, I know he'll be excited to see you." The short guy just chuckled and nudged Emmaliese in the side while saying something through gritted teeth that I bet only she could understand.

 "Technically I'm not supposed to be at this party cuz I'm-" I cut her off before she could finish. I honestly don't know why I wanted her to stay so bad, but I just knew there was something special about her. Gosh that sounds weird...  

 "Your already past the gate and (inside) the party with me, so you might as well stay. And I'm sure we can find your friend a dance partner." I give Clayton a half smile as I tell the guards they'll be with me.  

+++

-EMMALIESE"S POV-

 What was he trying to do? I specifically told him that dancing and I don't get along!

 "Emma, would you please care to explain to me what the freak is going on?!" Clayton starts to go on a rampage but I get distracted when I see Zayn yelling at Harry a few yards away. Harry pushed Zayn a few feet back and he then says something that I bet was not very pleasant and then Zayn stumbles back over to me.

 "Zayn! Whats wrong?" I grip onto his shoulder to support him.

 "Harrys drunk and Perrie l-left." He spat.

 "Do you need help with anything?" He looks up into my eyes and I swear there was some sort of unspoken connection but now was not the time to get lost in his eyes.

 "Looks like he's taking care of Harry." I turn around to see the guards pushing Harry off the dock and into the parking lots.

 "Should we go after him?" I ask as I turn back to face Zayn.

 "No, not tonight."

 "Why not?"

 "Because I came here to have fun." He smiles.

 "And by fun you mean???" I ask jokingly.

 He chuckles before answering, "Fun dancing with you."

 "Whoa! You have a girlfriend!" I take a couple steps back away from him.

 "Harry told me she left somewhere and so what! Its just ONE dance!" He walks closer to me and wraps his arms around my waist while pulling me closer to his body. As much as I wanted to dance with Zayn, I didn't want more reasons for Perrie to hate me and more ways for me to fall and break something so I took his hands and put them back down at his sides.

 "Zayn, your dancing with the wrong person." I sigh and look down at my feet, my Chuck Taylors  suddenly becoming interesting.

 "Your just my friend, and I saved your life, so cant you just give me one dance to repay me?" He made a point there... But the one word that hit me was the word friend. It was like he said the most disgusting thing ever.

 "I hate you..." I mumbled, and I could feel him smirking. I felt a large hand cup under my chin and tilt my head up to face him, Zayn.

 "Just one dance." He smiled before snaking his arms around my waist once more.

+++

Just that one dance became actually four dances! I was having so much fun and good songs kept playing and It was like I couldn't stop myself!

 "You said dancing hates you." I could feel his breath on my neck which sent shivers up my spine, and the good kind too.

 "Maybe I just hated dancing." I turned around to face him quickly.

 "Maybe... But you sure are good at it. Anyways, where's that Clayton guy at?" Zayn asks.

 "OMG I FORGOT ABOUT CLAYTON!" I buried my head in Zayn's chest while laughing unevenly.

 "Hey, hey, he's right there behind you." Zayn turns me around to face my short little friend.

 "Clayton-" I start to say in an apologetic way but he cuts me off by hollering super loud.  "What the heck Clay?" I yell.

 "I JUST MADE OUT WITH THIS HOT BLOND!"

 "What about Adrianna?"

 "Who cares!" He laughs and tugs on my arm.

 "Well Zayn I guess I gotta go." I take one last look into his dark brown eyes before Clayton basically rips my arm out of its socket.  

 "Clay stop!" I pry his fingers off of my arm which eventually loosen. "I didn't even get to say goodbye to Zayn!" I yell at him like he's my son. "Plus don't you want to stay and make out with your hot blond?!"

 "Emma, Emma, we have to go seriously." He pushes his glasses up on his nose again.

 "And why is that?" I put my hands on my hips.

 "Because Reins here..."

+++

 "WHY DOES REIN ALWAYS HAVE TO COME AND SCREW EVERYTHING UP!" I scream angrily as we jog home.

 "I warned you about being friends with her!"

 "I know Clay... I should have listened..." I stopped jogging and turned to face him.

 "Thank you! I'm always right and your still stupid." He laughs.

 "Yup, I am pretty stupid aren't I? I'm technically the one who was friends with Zayn that got us into that party so you could smooch with some sl-"

 "HEY! How did you meet Zayn Malik anyway?!" He pointed a finger at me.

 "He saved my life." I smiled, remembering when I first met him.

 "Phh... liar..."

 "Nohoe! I do not lie!" I continue to jog forward.

 "Emma, everybody lies. And If they say they don't, that would be a lie."

 "Clay, your so right everybody else is just stupid."

 "Like you." He mutters jokingly. I then stop and kick him were the sun don't shine, which makes him fall to the ground in pain.

 "HAHA!" I laugh before helping him back up on his feet.

 "Never, ever, do that again." He gives me the death stare as he limps down the sidewalk to his house.

 "Cant promise you I wont!" I yell as I watch him disappear into his house. Once I see his door completely shut, I continue to walk towards the direction of my house. (Which is like six or seven houses down from Claytons) But, I start to get this weird feeling that someone is following me... I look around in every direction but I see no sign of anyone. Weird... I sigh and start to walk faster when I hear a pair of high healed shoes clink on the side walk behind me. This time when I turn around I come face to face with-

 "Hello Emmaliese..."

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

A/N~ OMG OMG OMG! TEEN WOLF WAS AMAZING ON MONDAY!!! It was the episode where like It told the story of Dereks past and how he got blue eyes! I like seriously almost cried when that Paige girl died! :( It was just so sad... But like really good and I cant wait until the last four episodes because in the preview it showed Lydia and Stiles kiss and AHHH! I have wanted them to date since the first episode made! Ok I could go on for hours about this show and so, yeah, I gotta go now so bye bye everyone:)