25. Who's The Monster Now?

~HARRY’S POV~

 I was enjoying this feeling I felt at the moment.  Emmaliese so close to me, music blaring through the base speakers, and twerking with random strangers.

 Suddenly, I felt Emmaliese freeze in my arms as her eyes grew wide.

 “WHAT IS IT!” I practically screamed over the music, but when I saw that familiar tan skinned guy, I immediately knew who it was. Turning to look at him, he seemed to have spotted Emmaliese and I dancing just by that angry look on his face. His eyebrows narrowed down at me, but I couldn’t help but chuckle to think he did this all to himself. Zayn had screwed up big time now.

 Don’t get me wrong here, because we definitely are still best guy friends. We both always will be, but if I ever cheated or used a girl like that, you best believe that some other guy out there’s gunna take her right out from under you. In this case that guy is me.

Okay. That kind of sounded wrong..

I turned away from his glare to find Emmaliese standing behind me and hugging onto my waist tightly. I tried to remove her hands, but she seriously had like a death grip onto my waist.

 I watched as Zayn drew closer and closer, and now he was right in front of us. Feeling Emmaliese drop her hands from my sides, she slowly came around me to face him with a sudden look of confidence and anger mixed in her emerald green eyes.

 Taking off his sunglasses, Zayn smirked and looked back in forth at the both of us.

 "You two a 'thing' now." He laughed while shaking his head shamelessly.

 "Mate, she's just a friend." I stood my ground and held onto Emma's small hand tightly. Zayn took a step closer to were he was right in my face. I had no idea in heck what his expression was at the moment. He no longer seemed angry or guilty. It almost looked as If he had the look of power indulging in him. And let me tell you,

 it was beyond weird.

 "No, your being used my lad." Zayn pointed at Emma. She stood there, her face turning pale, she didn't look to well...

 "Zayn sto-"

 "I know what your up to." He said a little to quickly, completely blocking me out. I started to ball my left hand up in a fist, the other holding onto Emma's and giving it reassuring squeezes.

 "W-what are you talking a-about?" Emmaliese stutters as she looks anywhere but at him. I can sense that she's feeling uncomfortable with Zayn so close to her.

 "Zayn, just drop I-" I start to protest but Zayn once again cuts me off.  

 "Don't you feel guilty now!" He yells, Emma slightly jumping at his increase of his voice. Suddenly, I couldn't take it any longer. This was not the Zayn I used to know. The one that sang pop songs, liked to spray paint his walls, respected women, and was a little on the shy side. This was a totally different Zayn than that old one. I practically didn't even recognize him.

 Not even realizing what I was doing, my fist made contact with Zayn's face, sending him back a couple of feet and crashing onto the sand.

The song had ended and all eyes were on me.

"OH MY GOSH! IT'S ZAYN MALIK AND HARRY STYLES!" Everybody screams while pulling out their phones to take pictures of us.

Emmaliese stared at me in horror,

 the Five Seconds of Summer lads gave me glares and worst of all, it wasn't Zayn who was the monster now...

 It was me.