invisible : chapter two

okay this book will include a lot of texting and sometimes they'll be entire chapters of texting and maybe a phone call so yeah but it's mainly group chats

Short chapter??

I'll update something else for you guys later im tired

Please comment a lot I'll update more if you do, 40+??

-

I sat at my desk, my folder of work in front of me, along with my pencil case full of highlighters, my cup of juice, and a plate of cookies from my mum. My laptop was on, playing a playlist on Spotify called "the great punk pop playlist", which had blink, All Time Low, and Green Day, with a little bit of 5SOS, which made me happy.

There was a knock on my door and I whined, spinning in my chair and telling whoever it was to come in. Char entered, saying, "Luke messaged me on Twitter asking what your account name is, and I don't actually know it because you refuse to tell me."

"Because I'm a boy and I'm older than you. Besides, you're a fan account, do you want my friends stalking you?" I snorted, holding out my hand for her phone. "Why does he want it?"

"How am I meant to know?" she scoffed as she handed me the phone.

I typed in my username to Luke and a smiley face before handing the phone back to Char. She'd had the same iPhone 4 for a year now and wanted a 5 for her birthday or Christmas, maybe a 6 if she saved up some money.

Char left the room again, saying dinner would be soon, so I turned back to my geography work only for my phone to light up with a notification.

@Luke5SOS is now following you!

I swiped the notification and it went to Luke's account seeing it was his official one. I scrolled down his account and snorted at his tweets: he should proof read before tweeting.

I went to my notifications, seeing a lot of people were tweeting me, asking how I got the follow, and how I know Luke, and people were following me. They mostly had the boys as their icon, or One Direction, or twenty-one pilots, and I liked all the bands. I saw One Direction a few years ago with Char for her fourteenth birthday.

While scrolling through my mentions, my door opened again. "Reece, can I ask you something?"

I hummed, locking my phone. I turned to Char. "What's up?"

"How did you know you were gay?" she questioned.

"Why?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at her. "Are you having a sexuality crisis?"

"Okay, well, my internet friend says she likes me, and I don't get why because I'm super ugly and stupid--"

"You're not, but carry on."

"Just tell me when you knew you liked it up the ass, please?" she asked, making me roll my eyes.

"I knew I was gay because I saw a guy and decided he was the cutest person in the world."

"Who?"

"Louis Tomlinson."

Char slapped me. "A serious answer, you douche."

"He was a cute guy at school, and he was adorable. I told him I liked him, and he said he was straight, but he wanted to be my friend to see if he'd develop feelings," I explained, and when Charlotte's face dropped she knew who I was talking about.

"You mean Tom?"

I nodded, "And you know how that turned out Char, but I'm still gay and just because I had a bad first love doesn't mean you won't. Do you like her?"

"She's cute and funny and I could see myself with her but I never thought I'd like her in that way," Char admitted.

I sighed, and held my arms open for a hug. "C'mere."

She stepped in to the hug and I squeezed her. "What does she look like?" I asked.

Char took her phone from her hoodie pocket and opened it, showing me a photo.

"She's cute. How old is she?"

"Fifteen, a year younger than me."

"Do you want to like her back?" I asked, "Because if you're friends already, it can't be that bad."

"I don't know," Char bit her lip.

"Talk about it more, and be open with it. Just keep talking like normal and if feelings develop, then they develop. But please do not send mixed signals, it hurts." I told her, squeezing her wrist. "Just be casual about it, and if you want to flirt a little, add kisses to texts, call her babe."

Char blushed. "I don't know."

"She's your friend. If you don't like her back, she'll understand," I soothed her.

"Okay," Char let me go and stood up. "Luke messaged you," she said with a smile. "I would ship you two."

"He has a girlfriend, remember?"

"That no one likes," Char said. "Text him back."

Char left the room, finally, before I went back to my desk, where my phone was lit up with messages.

I unlocked my phone and went to Luke's Twitter and saw he had sent me a message.

@Luke5SOS: hi

@Luke5SOS: could I get your number???

@itsreeceglol: why?

@Luke5SOS: because I want to get to know you

@itsreeceglol: ok fine

I sent my number and within a minute or two I was thrown in to group chat.

Unknown: rEECE?

You: who is this?¿?

Unknown: your buddies, 5sos

You: who's who?

Unknown: Ashton

Unknown: Mikey

Unknown: cal

Unknown: Luke

You: okay I got them now

Michael: so let's say a fun fact about themselves

Luke: I use to eat margarine from the tub

You: ew

Calum: I'm in a band that sucks ass

Ashton: I like vegemite

Michael: I'm bi

You: lol I'm gay

You: char says you guys sit together and tweet, please don't be next to each other

Michael: um

Michael: too late

Michael: but Luke's on the toilet so

Luke: nO IM NOT STFU MIKEY

Ashton: so anyway, we're coming back to Aussie in a month for a week and wanted to know if you'd hang out with us?

You: I have college too but sure

You: but char has to join us because she'd kill to be hanging out with you

Calum: okie dokie👌🏻

-

Please tell me you like it BC I get awkward with this

lots of emojis will be used as well as text format so get use to it guys only BC touring and stuff