invisible : chapter twenty-eight

I woke up at 1:45pm

-

I woke up before Luke the morning after so I lay there and stared at his face and took in his features--because Christ Luke Hemmings was gorgeous. He deserved to be worshipped.

His face was squished against the pillow, his mouth open. His cheek was flat because of the way he slept. His beard was growing out more and more everyday and I loved it, mine was growing out too but I'd need to shave soon.

Luke's lip piercing was still in because last night he fell asleep mid conversation, which made me laugh so I'd curled up under his arm and fell asleep.

His arm was thrown over my waist lazily and his skin was warm. I lifted my hand to his chest and yeah, he was warm all over. I think it had something to do with all the jumping around on stage--stupid leg kick thing he does.

We were both still naked under the covers so I lifted the sheet to see Luke's cute little bum making me blush. I was going to ache for days.

"What're you doin'?" Luke mumbled, his morning voice deep and hoarse, and I looked up to his face and his eyes were blinking himself awake. He lifted his head and patted the pillow, "I dribbled." He scrunched his nose up in disgust.

I smiled softly and leaned forward to kiss his lips. I pulled away and wiped his mouth free of dribbled before sitting up. I lifted Luke's head and flipped the pillow so it was dry, then let Luke lay down again. I lay back down beside Luke and let his arms wrap around me, his hands settling on my bum. "Are you sore?" Luke asked.

I shrugged, "Haven't walked to see if I am."

Luke stayed quiet and just stared at me before he closed his eyes again, and I watched as he fell asleep again. I smiled, lifting my hand and tucking his hair back. I pressed a soft gentle kiss on his nose, bopping mine against it afterwards before I tucked myself back under Luke's chin and in to his chest before falling asleep.

We woke up again a few hours later and it was because Luke had his arm under me and was trying to get himself free. "No." I mumbled, grabbing Luke's biceps. "Stay still."

"My phone is ringing." Luke said making me whine and roll off of Luke's arm. He leaned over me, hovering above me as he grabbed his phone. Luke sat on me, as he answered his phone. "Hello?" He asked, looking down at me, his warm hand spread on my chest. "Oh fuck off Mikey."

I laughed, "What he say?"

Luke put his phone on loud speaker and all I could hear was Michael moaning.

"Aw yeah fuck me harder Luke!"

I rolled my eyes, taking the phone and putting it on my chest. "Mikey?"

"Yeah."

"You're suppose to scream daddy, not Luke." I smirked and Luke giggled, leaning down and kissing me deeply, his tongue slipping in to my mouth making me moan softly.

"Wait, what--Luke, you kinky asshole." Michael yelled.

Luke didn't disconnect our lips as he picked up his phone and hung up, putting in on the floor. I tugged the covers up and over Luke's shoulders so we were warm as Luke pressed his body against mine. I could feel his cock get harder against my own and it felt so good.

I tugged at Luke's bottom lip making him pull back and I released it. Luke smiled and pecked me again, before he started kissing down my neck. He kept kissing downwards until he got to my hips and his hand wrapped around me. I couldn't see him now because he hid under the covers but I felt his tongue flick over my head and before any thing else could happen my bedroom door flew open.

Luke scrambled out from under the covers and by my side as Ash, Cal, Mikey and Char stood there.

It was silent for a minute or so before I burst out laughing. "Fucking hell."

I lay back and tugged Luke with me, my hard on going soft at the sight of my sister and friends.

"I told you they were doing stuff still." Char said, "If you're scarred for life it's your own fault." She huffed before walking away.

Luke lay on my chest as I looked at my friends, "You're here because?"

"We uh--" Ashton stopped, scratching his head. "We were gonna ask if you guys wanted to go to the beach."

Luke shrugged, "I'm naked and half hard, can you come back in ten minutes?"

"Well I'm not hard but okay." I said, my hand in Luke's hair.

Luke whined, "I was just gonna blow you this isn't fair." He sat up, wrapping a blanket around his body and head so he looked like a burrito. "Fine I'll take a cold shower." He huffed, getting out of bed and pouting as he walked all the way to the bathroom past his friends.

"You can come in." I told the boys and they slowly did so. Ashton took the desk chair and the other two didn't want to sit on my bed so they stood. "Beach?"

They nodded.

"Don't be awkward I'm sure you've walked in on Mike and Cal once or twice." I said but they all said no, "Not even luke with someone?" They said no. "Can I go shower and then we can go?" They nodded again.

"Wait but Luke's in the shower?" Ashton said.

"He's my boyfriend, he'll let me in." I chuckled. I wrapped my blanket around me and clenched my teeth as I stood up. I went through my drawers to find some clothes for Luke and I, he'd probably want shorts so I got two pairs of swimming ones out and went to the bathroom.

I knocked on the door, "Luke?"

"What?"

"Can I come in?"

"Why?"

"To shower with you." I rolled my eyes.

The door opened hastily, "You'll shower with me?" I nodded and he dragged me in. I put the clothes on the toilet lid and then Luke was kissing me. "Please say you'll sort out my problem."

"Maybe." I grinned.

"Pretty please?" He asked. "I'll do anything."

"How about you get us both off in the shower? And I'll buy you McDonald's?" Luke nodded so we climbed in to the shower.

When we got out of the shower the first thing we got asked was, "So does Luke have a daddy kink or?"

-

Just a little something stupid for the morning after :))))