invisible : chapter thirty-seven

ily, pls comment and vote

When should I start my new Ruke FIC??

-

I woke up on Christmas Day because Char was shouting for me to wake up. "Fuck off Char it's too early for this shit." I groaned but I felt something jump on my bed and I rolled over, only to be licked on my face. I pushed whatever it was away to see a small pug puppy making me sit up and gasp. "What the fuck, it's so cute." I cooed, picking up the animal and holding it to my face. It licked me excitedly and I kissed it's nose. "Hello cutie."

"Mum says you're naming it." Char said, from my door, making me look at her and I smiled.

"You know what? I'm gonna call h--" I checked it's tummy, "him, malum." I grinned, "he's so small." I cooed, holding the puppy to my chest and it licked at my nose and face making me pepper it in kisses. "I can't believe she actually got him."

"You asked for one?" I nodded and I saw her smile, "I always wanted a dog."

"We use to have one but you were small." I told her, picking up my phone to see Luke texted me saying merry Christmas. I saw him last night at our Christmas party at his house with our friends, he was so clingy after coming home.

I took a photo of malum and I before posting it to Instagram with the caption: 'new addition to the family, meet malum!!' I posted it and put my phone down again, holding the dog to my chest as I lay down. "I don't wanna leave my bed, I'm gonna stay here with my dog."

"Mum made pancakes." I sat up immediately and got out of bed, putting the puppy down and pulling on some sweats and a shirt. I picked up the puppy again, before it could go under my bed and walked downstairs with Char. The tree was up and presents were underneath and I could smell chocolate pancakes.

I put malum down again and went to the kitchen, the puppy following at my heels. I sat at the kitchen table and mum handed me a plate of pancakes and chocolate sauce. She knew how I liked it. Either super plain or chocolate all over. We ate breakfast as a family and cooed over the new addition to our family and I didn't want to let him go, he was so cute.

After breakfast we turned on the TV and Char gave out presents as Malum sat on my lap, he didn't want to leave me alone, he was so soft and fluffy. "I want more dogs." I told mum, "Can we get lots?"

"You can get your own when you move out." Mum laughed, sitting behind me on the sofa, her hand playing with my hair. "When that happens."

"I told you Luke wants to after his next tour, maybe in LA." Mum frowned at the mention of me moving away across the world, "it might not happen, calm down." I told her.

We opened presents and I got money and clothes and cute stuff from Luke, he'd sent a few packages since he'd been gone with a note that they were for Christmas. I gave him my present last night and I had more for him for today when we went round for dinner. My brothers were home with their families in a hotel, and they'd come with us to Luke's house, he was meeting all the family today.

I got some new video games and I got a necklace from my mum, Char had a matching one, my older brothers would too. I got some new phone cases too, one had Luke's face on it and I glared at my mum and she smiled sweetly.

After opening all the presents I went up stairs to put on some of the new clothes and one was a All Time Low Christmas jumper. I put it on with some jeans and my phone beeped, with a reminder to check the jar Luke gave me, to read one of the notes.

On the small piece of paper said: I wanna cover your neck in hickeys, then your thighs and your chest, and you get the gist ;-)

I snorted at the piece of paper and put it in my drawer where the used ones were. I went back down the stairs and ignored my dad as he gave my mum a Christmas present. I went straight in to the living room, my scar on my arm burning, the cut had been deep, I had to get stitches the next day because there was a lot of blood. Luke had been pissed when finding out I'd gone the hospital, he didn't even hear it from me, but from a fan.