invisible : chapter seventeen

I thought when I planned this chapter it was longer but guess now, but guess who's going out later like I said. My grandma is going to pick me up at 1 but I'm the car do I put on SGFG or MITAM tell me here

Luke just tweeted it and I cursed him out loud

-

The next morning I woke up to hear someone shouting, so I rolled out of bed seeing all of the bunks were empty. I headed in to the main part of the bus to see Ashton was shouting at Luke, who sat on the sofa with his head down.

"Ash?" I called, seizing his shouting. "I'll talk to him." I smiled.

Ashton nodded, "If he's a twat, hit him." He said.

Ashton left the bus and I was left with Luke who was sniffling, a tissue in his hand. I sat down next to him on the sofa, Luke instantly leaning on my shoulder. "Please stay, I'm so sorry, I'm stupid." Luke cried.

I calmed him down, wiping away his tears and making him blow his nose before Luke grabbed my hands, "I called her as soon as you left me last night and I broke up with her. I'm over her and I want you and no one else. I swear." Luke said.

"Do you remember last night?"

Luke instantly blushed, "I do. I remember everything."

I smiled before looking down at Luke's slightly swollen lips, and Luke seemed to get the message because he leaned in. My hand gripped his shirt and Luke lifted his to my neck and soon our lips met and we were kissing and fuck, I was kissing Luke. I was Luke's first boy kiss and this was our first kiss and what the fuck.

We fell back on to the sofa and Luke was on top and we were still kissing, Luke slipping in his tongue making me smile a little and grip at his waist, my other going to his hair, tugging slightly.

Before anything else could happen, the door of the bus opened and Luke and I shot up, pulling apart. I wiped my mouth, looking to see everyone, thankfully minus my mum.

"Oh."

I blushed, hiding my face in Luke's shoulder.

"I wasn't expecting that." Tyler said, but I saw they had a sticker on their shirt that was blue so I guess it was a boy day, so his name was Luke today. "I didn't know Luke liked boys but okay."

"Neither did I." Luke grinned, wrapping his arm around me and tugging me in. I smiled and pressed a quick kiss to his lips.

"Well we have an interview in about an hour." Michael said, "So we need to leave."

I got off the sofa and Luke stood up, he pecked my lips before smiling. "I'll see you later?"

"Yeah."

Back at the hotel, Char and her Luke were in my hotel room. Bryana and my mum had gone shopping together and were going to get lunch as well so I was stuck babysitting.

I was on my bed, scrolling through Twitter. I followed a lot of fans so I was currently being flooded with photos of Luke and I from last night.

There was four photos on a tweet, one was of us holding hands, the second was us laughing, the third was me frowning, then the last was me walking away from Luke, who looked upset, he looked like he wanted to punch himself.

The tweet went with it said "it looks like a date and that Luke fucked up?? Idk but I ship it"

There were other photos of Luke entering and leaving a club, when he left it was ten minutes before he came to the bus. He looked hammered as well. Fans were confused at this because they knew I wasn't at the club either and they looked like they were putting pieces together.

Some other fans were just confused because Luke was still supposedly with Arzaylea but he was with me too, and I really wanted to tweet them saying they broke up.

I kept scrolling to see a girl ranting about Arzaylea, and I honestly agreed so I liked the tweet and followed the person, going on their account to see their latest tweet: "@phanaccount: Reece knows what's up"

I decided to tweet the video I had of Char and Tyler meeting on stage, with the caption: "@itsreeceglol: my baby sister meeting her partner!!💞🎉"

I tweeted another video from the concert, it being of She's Kinda Hot, tweeting it as "@itsreeceglol: boys were great last night and I got to meet some fans, @ Cole and Alex! ily x"

After tweeting, I scrolled down my Twitter feed seeing photos of Luke and Char meeting for the first time and I saved one, sending it to Char telling her to put it as her lockscreen. She didn't seem to get it as she was too busy sucking faces with her partner on the sofa.

There were more photos of the boys on stage last night and some today of the boys at the interview and entering the building and meeting fans.

"@itsreeceglol: 😍😣 4 images attached"

People were liking and retweeting my tweets and replying saying the boys looked hot and others asking about what happened with Luke along with shipping us.

"@itsreeceglol: the boys are straight lol I just give great cuddles that's why we're friends😂👏🏻" I tweeted. I knew Luke didn't want to come out yet, so I was going to deny things until he wanted us to confirm anything.

I got a tweet notification from Luke though, "@Luke5SOS: I'm your friend for more than just cuddles, bc you're cute af"

I took a screenshot before messaging the group chat.

slut squad+char

You: 1 image attached

You: me and Luke are goals

Char: no one says that anymore

"Shut the fuck up Char."

"Make me."

Mikey: are they still sucking face or?

You: char and her Luke? Yep

Luke: there's two Luke's and I'm confused as fuck

You: it's ok baby, you're my Luke, he's chars Luke

Luke: "baby" 😍☺️

Cal: Luke and Reece were all over each other this morning too so shush Reece

Luke: stfu

Cal: ur gay admit it Luke

Luke: but I'm not

Luke: like I only find Reece attractive as a dude

You: you're reecesexual😏😏

Luke: basically

Mikey: smh

-

Who else ships it?

First kissssssss