invisible : chapter twenty-three

I am tiredddddd, keep commenting

-

I honestly hated clubs, I'd rather have gone to a pub with my friends and slowly got drunk, and maybe have chatted up the cute guy behind the bar, I knew the guy at the local pub, he was adorable.

I was sitting with my friends at a table in a corner of a club, we had shots and beers and tequila and just about any drink we could handle. My phone had been receiving texts all night in my group chat, it was the one with Bryana and Char in it, but I hadn't been looking at it.

"Come get more drinks with me Reece." Liv said and dragged me up, I was basically her gay Bestfriend she's always wanted and it was great. She held my hand as she pulled me to the bar.

I wrapped my arms around her waist as she yelled our order to the bar maid, when she had done so she leaned back in to me. "So how are you feeling being nineteen?!" She asked over the music.

"Like I'm still eighteen." I laughed, "Am I suppose to feel any different?"

"Not really." She snickered. "So are you and Kate friends?" She asked, looking hesitant.

"Yeah, why?"

"Because she use to be my best friend, and I want an excuse to talk to her again." She said, making me smile and kiss her forehead.

"I'll be your excuse then." I grinned.

"Hey!" Someone yelled and I turned to look at the person to see two girls in dresses and they grinned at me. "You're Reece right?"

I nodded, "Yeah."

"Aren't you dating that guy in the band, Luke?" I shrugged at her question, "Do you mind if we get a photo with you?"

I rolled my eyes, "It's my birthday, I don't want to be bothered tonight." I said, trying to not sound like a dick and also sound like I cared what they thought. They were strangers and I didn't want to be photographed tonight even though I knew I had been all night. Simply because of Luke being my sort of boyfriend. Fifty two days, Reece, fifty two days.

"Oh come on, just one." The girl laughed.

"I said no, sorry." We were handed out drinks and Liv and I took them back to our table. Once we sat down, Liv asked if I was okay. "It's my birthday, I don't want to be bothered." I shrugged, "I'll be fine."

Me and my friends continued to drink and we took photos and I was going to post a few tomorrow morning. But I could feel people looking at me, and I hated it. It felt weird. I was getting attention I didn't want and didn't deserve, it was simply because I fell in love with someone and they were famous. But to me, Luke was a complete dork who wanted to make me happy.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and took it out, leaning back on the sofa I was on. I unlocked my phone and went to my texts, scrolling through the group chat with the boys. They were talking about when the tour ends and what they should do together.

To: Luke

You: people are coming up to me and asking for photos and I can feel people watching me. I just want to get drunk with my friends and not be bothered.

Luke: ignore them baby boy

You: I'm trying, can you call me please??

Luke: go somewhere quiet first

I stood up and said to my friends I'd be back, I took my drink with me and went towards the corridor which lead to the toilets, it was quieter there. I went to call Luke as soon as I got there and pressed my phone to my ear. "Babe?"