invisible : chapter thirty-six

pls comment through out and I'll update again

Look at the malum drawing!!

-

Me and the boys and Bryana were in the VIP lounge at the airport, I was leaving LA to go back to Australia. Luke had his arms around my waist, holding me close. I wouldn't see him till Christmas time now.

I pulled from the hug, kissing Luke softly. "Be good yeah?" I smiled softly, "a good princess yeah?"

Luke nodded kissing me softly, "Love you baby boy."

I pecked his lips, "love you too." I pulled away from the hug and kissed his nose.

"I'll be at least a month okay? Just recording and TV shows and occasional show." Luke said and I nodded.

"You better write a song about me." I cooed, grinned and kissing him softly.

"Of course." Luke mumbled, smiling. "I'll see you, and remember, call me when you're home again yeah?"

"Yeah, I'll see you soon." I kissed him again before I went to Bryana and squeezed her tightly, she was so small and cute. "I'll miss you." I mumbled.

"I'll miss you too, take care of yourself though okay babe?" I nodded and kissed her forehead before hugging the other boys, Michael said he'd take care of Luke for me and keep Arzaylea away from him. I kissed his cheek before I took my suitcase and began to walk away. The boys waved and yelled the entire time making me smile.

**

When landing in Australia it was ten o'clock at night and dad was picking me up, he'd offered to mum and I had no choice in the matter. He'd picked me up and been waiting for me outside of security, with a sign with my name on it. I waved at him awkwardly and he grinned, taking my bag from me when he saw me. He went in for a hug but I simply shook my head, and dad stopped, pulling away.

He got to the car and once in, I put in my headphones, slamming on Luke's album pretty loudly so I didn't have to listen to dad if he tried talking to me. When we got to his house, Char wasn't here so dad put on the football and I hated football and he ordered a pizza.

I sat on the armchair while dad sat on the sofa and my knees were to my chest. I hated my dads house, it wasn't home. I hated my room here and I hated dad at the moment.

"So how's Luke?" Dad asked and I rolled my eyes, he didn't really care.

"Fine."

"He's nice, I like him." Dad said and I nodded, "Handsome too."

"I know." I shrugged, "I love him."

I didn't look at dad when he sighed because I knew what he was going to say. "Are you sure, Reece?"

"Yes, I'm sure." I said.

"You're young and love is a weird thing--"

"Like you know anything about love? You cheated on the mother of your children." I scoffed, "I'm pretty sure mums dead ex would have been a better dad than you."

"Reece!" Dad yelled, making me roll my eyes at him, "I love your mother a hell of a lot."

"You don't, you would've never have cheated if you did." I said, standing up to leave the room to go to bed when dad stood and grabbed my arm, pulling me back.

"I've apologised countless times, and I was drunk. You know I was." Dad said angrily.

"It's no excuse, I've been drunk and I've never kissed someone who wasn't Luke." I said, "you're just sorry I caught you fuckin--"