invisible : chapter thirty-two (+)

I wanna do like a series of Luke and Reece not like a sequel but like doing Universes, like another could be a university au or high school au or something

I'll update again later

-

Luke and I were already naked and pressed together in the back seats of my car, it was cramped as fuck but I couldn't bring myself to care as Luke's fingers were inside of me. He had three in already and I was whimpering, his lips against mine.

"Baby." Luke breathed. "Ready?"

I nodded, Luke moved around to his jeans and got the condom from his back pocket before rolling it on. I lay waiting on the backseats, my feet either side of Luke, resting on the front seats.

Luke slowly pushed in and I whined, throwing my head back. Luke's hands slid to my neck and then my cheeks and he pushed our lips together and kissed me until I mumbled that he could move. "Fuck." I mumbled, feeling Luke push all the way in and hit a spot inside of me. "More." I breathed, "Please."

I gasped as Luke sped up, our lips still moving together and God, Luke's breathy moans sounded so pretty. The car was filled up with the sound of green day playing and Luke's skin slapping against mine and the sound of our wet lips touching and Luke was so pretty and beautiful.

My hands slid down to Luke's bum and he whimpered, "I'm still sore." He whispered against my lips, so I grinned, biting at his lower lip and slapping his bum. Luke gasped slightly, "God you're so hot."

I sucked on his bottom lip before Luke bit my tongue. I pulled away and glared up at him, "You're a pest."

"Im your pest, and you have to deal with me." I grinned at Luke's words, pulling him closer and he kissed me.

I gasped again when Luke hit that spot in side of me, so I clawed at his back, holding him closer to me. I sucked on his neck, making sure to leave a pretty hickey on his skin making Luke kiss my cheek. Luke repeatedly hit that spot inside of me till I was coming untouched over my tummy and chest.

Luke kept moving so I clenched around him again and again until Luke threw his head back and moaned loudly, coming inside the condom. I slowly pushed on Luke's hips and he slipped from me, so I sat up and kissed him softly, then down his neck where I made pretty love bites. "People will know you're taken and that you're mine." I whispered, my hand going over Luke's chest, he was still reeling from his orgasm to do anything.

I moved Luke to lean against the window, opening it so he could have his head leaning back, before I lay down on the seats and took Luke in to my mouth. The blond hissing at the contact, he was wet, covered in his own release as I pushed myself down on him, taking as much as I could.

Luke moaned loudly again making me bob my head around him, my hands on his bum and deep throating him. I felt Luke's hand in my hair, holding me down so I let him do as he pleased, fucking up in to my mouth and I took it.

Luke's cock hit the back of my throat making me gag slightly but I swallowed around Luke making him sigh. He tugged at my hair making me lift my head and lick my lips. Luke slid down more, his head still half out the window but he was more lay down so I spread his legs and bent them before pressing kisses to his thigh. "Reece, hickeys please." Luke breathed.

I licked my lips again and moved down to Luke's thighs before sucking a hickey in to his skin. I scattered a few across his skin, one under his belly button before I wrapped my hand around him, pumping before sucking on the head of his cock. Luke moaned loudly, both his hands going to my hair and holding me down. I dribbled over him, licking around his cock. "Baby boy?" Luke asked making me hum around him, "Can you ride me? I wanna come inside you." Luke said softly.

I pulled off of him before I straddled his hips, sinking down on to him. Luke moaned, making me lean down to his neck, kissing across his Adam's apple, leaving a hickey below it. I began to rotate and roll my hips against Luke and he was staring up at me with his eyes watery and he looked gone. "Please, wanna come again," Luke whimpered.

I connected our lips, my hands on his cheeks as we kissed. I moved quicker on Luke before he was coming inside of me, his eyes clenching shut and hissing before he moaned out roughly. I stayed on him, before wrapping my hand around myself and pumping till I came on his tummy.

Once both our highs had passed, I pressed my forehead against Luke's. The blond breathed out a laugh and grinned, wrapping his arms around my waist and holding me close. Luke moaned softly, "God I love you."

I smiled, "I love you too."

Luke pushed me down on to the seats and kissed me, we slipped on our boxers before sighing. We both sat up, leaning against one another as we sat back on the chairs. I rested my head on Luke's shoulder, "I'm gonna hurt." I mumbled.

"I already do baby boy." Luke sighed. "Could we get food? I'm hungry."

"McDonalds?" I questioned and Luke nodded.

"Please."

It was gone midnight so Luke and I dressed and went to another town and Luke was confused as to why, "wanna explore, we can go the beach later too." I smiled and Luke nodded.

We went to McDoanlds and went through the drive through and the girl at the serving station recognised Luke, so he gave her an autograph on a napkin making me smile. We left with our food and went to find another beach to go to.

When we found one, Luke and I had the windows down, listening to the ocean as we ate. Luke had his feet in my lap making me rest my hand on his ankle. After we'd eaten, we got out of the car and took off our shoes and socks before Luke grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the sand.

The sand was wet beneath my feet as Luke pulled us to slow down so we walked slowly across the beach before Luke found a place to sit. He put his jacket down first and we sat down together. Luke wrapped his arm around me, so I nuzzled in to his neck. "I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too." He pressed a kiss to my forehead making me smile. We leaned against one another and watched as the ocean rolled in and out on the beach. "I wanna have sex on a beach one day." Luke said, making me laugh a little.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

"One day." I told him, "We can come here and do it."

"Can I ask you something?" Luke asked and I smirked before pulling the dad joke.

"You already did."

Luke glared down at me, "I mean, I wanted to ask if you'd like to come to LA with me. I have to go back soon and I want to be able to take you, so we'd go early, then when I actually have stuff to do, you can come back home again."

I raised my eyebrows, "LA? I can't afford LA."

Luke laughed, "I'm paying, besides I already brought the ticket." Luke grinned, grabbing me by the back of my neck and connecting our lips. "Is that a yes?" Luke whispered when I'd kissed back.

"It's a yes but I'm paying you back."

"You don--"

"Not with money." I whispered against his lips.

"Oh."

-

!!8 CHAPTERS LEFT!! (Including this, so seven more) unless you give me ideas!!! Hint hint

Might do a a cute lil one shot of Michael and Calum falling in love sigh