invisible : chapter twenty-six

They're together again yay aw

pls comment through out the comments dipped a lot the last two chapter so pretty please go back and spam?? Ily and thank you for 12k

-

It was the day of the concert, September twenty ninth and I was bricking it. Luke was home and that meant any day now I would lose my virginity but on the plus side, I got to see my baby again.

I was picking up Laura, the girl who's life was literally in Luke's hands by the sound of it. Char and Katie were already in the car as I walked to Laura's front door. I knocked on the wood and waited for them to answer. When her mum answered she grinned at me, "She's just grabbing her shoes."

I smiled, "I'll have her back by two am at the latest, that's when I have to be home anyway."

"That's fine, just please look after her." Her mum said, "She's fragile."

"I will, I promise."

Laura came up behind her mum, "See you." She said. Her mum pulled her in for a hug, telling her to have fun. "Bye."

Laura and I walked to the car and she got in to the front seat, as I got in the drivers seat. Laura was a tanned skinned girl, like how Calum was and she had dark hair, freckles on her cheeks, and she was sixteen. Laura and I had grown quite close over the last few months, I was there when she wanted to kill herself and I'd called her and thankfully talked her out of it, by reminding her about the concert and meeting Luke.

It took an hour and a half to get to the venue as it wasn't in Sydney and when we arrived, I was able to park in the area where the buses were so I wasn't looking for my car at two am when I left. Soundcheck had already started by the time we got there so the four of us were taken through back stage and then taken to where they held soundcheck.

"Finally!" Michael yelled, "Reece and Char are here!" He stood on stage, his guitar around his neck and his mic in his hand.

"We brought friends." I yelled back. We all sat down in front of the boys with the group of other fans who had soundcheck.

I saw Luke was trying not to look at me and Char seemed to notice when she nudged me, whispering that Luke was getting distracted. So I looked up at him and we locked eyes and he grinned, as he sang jet black heart.

I smiled, mouthing an I love you that made Luke look down and smile as he continued singing the words.

When they finished the singing part of soundcheck, they sat on the edge of the stage and let some of the fans ask questions. Michael pointed to a girl across the other side of the arena, and she yelled, "Is Luke fucking the cute guy over there?"

Luke burst out laughing, his cheeks going pink. "No, no I'm not."

"Well not yet." Michael mumbled in to the mic.

I saw some of the girls look over at me and I ducked my head down, I didn't want them looking because I was blushing so badly.

"Shut the fuck up Michael." Luke cursed him out, shoving him away.

After the soundcheck was over, and the fans were being ushered to where they could get merch before everyone else. The boys jumped off stage and Luke came jogging over to me, enveloping me in to a hug, kissing my neck. "Fuck I missed you so much."

I grinned, my arms around his neck, "I missed you too." Luke held me tightly for a little while before he slowly pulled away. "I'm gonna give you kisses later okay?" Luke whispered and I nodded.