invisible : chapter six

Ily guys a lot

Homo_hemmo made a Twitter for Reece lol, it's @itsreeceglol and there's also a wattpad account for him too :) @itsreecegrean that's why I love you guys

If you're wondering what Reece looks like, he's brunette, beard, a lil ginger, brown eyes, tall af

-

It was one in the afternoon when the doorbell rang. I left my bedroom, already seeing Char legging it down the stairs to the front door. "Char if you open that door I'm not letting you hang out with us." I yelled.

"You wouldn't know they exist if it wasn't for me." Char scoffed.

"Yes I would've, everyone use to talk about a group of kids starting a band, I was like fourteen." I rolled my eyes, coming down the stairs. "Be calm okay? And don't be weird." I told her softly, once I got to her.

She nodded, "I'm chill."

I unlocked the door and pulled it opened to see the four of them standing there. "Hi," I smiled.

Michael came forward and pulled me in for a hug, "You got Oreos right?"

I laughed, "Yeah I did; they're in my room."

Michael seemed to break the ice in the group so we headed up stairs and in to my room. My PS4 was already set up with FIFA. Luke and Calum grabbed the two controllers, sitting on the floor and leaning against the bed as they set it up.

Ashton and I sat beside them, as Michael and Char took up the bed, Michael was already ripping open the Oreos making me grin.

"You know you live quite close to me." Ashton said, making me look at him. "How come I've never seen you around before?"

I shrugged, "I didn't go to any of your schools, and I don't really leave the house," I chuckled. "I like my room, so why would I ever leave it?"

Ashton snorted, "You got me there."

"So how long have Cal and Mike been dating?" Char asked out loud.

"Year nine." Michael answered. "We were thirteen or fourteen and I knew I liked him and at the time I hated Luke and I only had cal."

I awed at that, "Okay but why did you hate Luke?"

"I pretended to like a girl so I didn't come off as bi, because if you like guys you were assumed to just be gay, and Luke liked her." Michael said, making me tip my head back on the bed and Michael looked at me. "Yes I had a beard, Reece."

"Nice." I said, holding my hand out for a high five, Michael returning it.

"Char I want a selfie with you to put on Instagram." Michael said, "You can make people jealous it's okay." He said.

I let them too fiddle about as I watched what Calum and Luke were doing: "Of course one of you picked Man United." I rolled my eyes, reaching my hand back for an Oreo.

Luke whined, "Fave team; leave me alone."

"Shut up Lucas."

"Luke usually wins anyway." Ashton said from beside me. "I don't--"

"You don't like FIFA." I finished smiling, "I've heard this story a million times."

"We have to tell it so much." Ashton groaned, "It's not difficult to remember--I wore a shit shirt, nearly didn't make the band because I didn't like FIFA and the band sucked ass because they weren't serious."