invisible : chapter thirty-one

pls comment and vote ily 3k words go me

-

The next morning I woke Luke up with small kisses to his back and shoulders because he wanted to be the little spoon. He rolled over on top of me and kissed my nose before resting his head on my chest. "Princess." I cooed, my hand on his back soothing him.

Luke relaxed in to me, letting me rub patterns in to his skin. I heard a door open downstairs and rolled Luke off of me making him groan. I grabbed a shirt, putting it on quickly. I was thankfully wearing sweatpants so I left my bedroom, going down the stairs seeing dad trying to sneak out.

"Dad." I said, catching his attention. He turned around and smiled.

"Reece."

"Sneaking out?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest. "You're never staying the night again." I told him, "Mum doesn't need the heart ache."

"Son--"

"I'm not your son, you can be my dad again when you start acting like one." There was footsteps behind me, making me glance to see Luke and Char. Luke stood behind me, lazily pitting his arm around my neck, his chest to my back.

"Reece, I'm your dad--"

"Biologically yes, but personally you're a dick who's messing with mums emotions and I don't want to see you again until you apologise and you're sincere and you want to be in our lives. You can leave now."

Dad sighed before he opened the front door and left the house. Once it shut Char mumbled, "Fucking prick."

I laughed, lifting my hands behind me to Luke and pulling him close, as Char went in to the kitchen. "Good morning." Luke whispered, pecking my cheek.

"Sorry I got out of bed in a rush." I said.

Luke shrugged, "It's okay."

Luke entwined our hands and I pulled him towards the kitchen seeing he wasn't wearing a shirt. Char was already in the kitchen, taking out the bread, "Do you want toast?" She asked.

"Yeah." Luke and I answered. I sat up on the counter, Luke standing between my legs and hugging me around my waist. "Love you," I mumbled against Luke's forehead.

"Love you too." Luke moved his head to look up at me lazily, so I tucked his hair back, "last night was good." Luke whispered.

"It was, wasn't it?" I smirked, dipping down and kissing him softly.

"Three times." Luke breathed. "My bum hurts."

Char laughed suddenly and we looked at her, she had her phone pointing at us. "I'm gonna put it on the group chat." She giggled.

"Not the Internet please." Luke mumbled. "I've never come that much one after the other."

I grinned, "Maybe next time we'll beat it, make a record out of it yeah?"

Luke let out a giggle, "Yes please."

Char gave us toast and I fed Luke as he leant against my chest, Char scrolling on her phone. "I have work today." I told Luke.

"What time?" Luke questioned.

"Three till seven, I have a night shift at the weekend." I said, shoving more toast in to Luke's mouth, he bit my thumb as he did. "I'll give you a lift home and you can be a mummy's boy."

"Reece can you give me a lift to college too?" Char said, and I looked to her and nodded. "I have a class at one fifteen."

I nodded, "That's fine." I kissed Luke's forehead, eating my own toast. "Let's go back to bed yeah baby? Play some video games?"