invisible : chapter thirty-three

Answer the question at the bottom please, regarding future Reece and Luke stories

Yes this is having a happy ending...for once

I wanna send some of you letters...something cute ok

Okay but tell me ur fave Troye song on blue neighbourhood its such a good album fuck

-

We were at Michaels house. To put it simply. The boys were here, so were some of their friends from high school and who they knew. I brought Char and she brought her friend from college, Harly, aswell as Jess. I had brought my friends, but Luke didn't want to talk to them because of what happened on my birthday.

We were all in the basement, music was on loud and we had beer and vodka and just about any kind of alcohol. Luke and I had consumed not a lot so far but we were having enough that led to Luke pressing me against the wall by the door. Our hips were pressed together, our tongues meshing.

Our friends were talking and yelling but we didn't care as my hand went through Luke's soft hair. I'd spent the night at his house the day before, Jack and I had talked while we had dinner and he's a great guy. It was weird bonding with Luke's family. It would be weirder when we spent Christmas together.

Luke rolled his hips against mine and above the yells and the music I heard Luke let out a small broken moan. I pulled away from his lips, "Did you just bust in your pants?"

Luke blushed, "Uh..."

I grinned, looking down at his jeans. "It's pretty obvious too."

"Please let me change." Luke mumbled, looking desperate.

I shook my head, "Your fault, deal with the consequences." I grinned, pecking his lips. "Have fun with that."

I went to walk away but Luke tugged me back, holding me against his front. "Just cover me okay?"

I nodded and pulled Luke towards the sofa, setting him down and sitting on his lap. Michael walked over to us and gave us two cups, "Thank you." I smiled, sipping the beer. I moved to the side of Luke, my legs in his lap and covering the slight come stain. "I still can't believe you." I said laughing lightly.

Luke blushed, "I can't help it."

"You've come in your pants three times, Luke." I reminded him. "Sexting, the first blow job you gave me and now."

Luke blushed, shoving me.

"We're gonna play spin the bottle." Ashton said, his hand in bryana's. I grinned at the blond girl and held out my arms for a hug. She smiled and hugged me tightly. "So you playing?"

We agreed and sat on the floor, Luke pulling me in to his lap, his chin on my shoulder as we watched everyone sit down in a circle. Mason, one of the boys friends from high school, span the bottle first, it landed on Calum. "Truth or dare?" He asked.

Calum shrugged, "Dare I guess." He said, downing his alcohol.

"I dare you to put ice down your pants." Mason grinned as Calum glared at him.

"I'm gonna be all soft and icky for Michael later though." He stood up any way as we laughed and went to the table which had an ice cooler under it. He took some ice out and put it down his pants, he flinched. "Fucking hell, Mas."

"Bit more Hood." Mason smirked.

Calum rolled his eyes and put a hand full in his pants before he sat down next to Michael and his friend Mitch.