invisible : chapter thirty-eight (+)

idk about the length on this turned out to be 2k words tho, it's mainly fluff with a little smut

Still one of my FAv photos of Luke BC his laugh and smile

-

It was New Years now, and I was sitting outside in the garden with Luke, my head on his shoulder, his arm around me. Everyone was over, including a lot of my neighbours, family and the boys and their families. My friends we're here and so were my mums work friends. Mum had banned dad from coming like he usually would, she was getting over him. And she was getting full custody.

"At eleven, we'll go upstairs yeah?" Luke said softly in my ear, his nose bumping against my cheek bone. "Gonna cover you in hickeys." He kissed my cheek as I sipped my beer, and I turned to look up at him, still sipping through my straw. Luke lifted his hand and it ran through my hair. "I like this shirt on you."

I looked down to see my plain burgundy t-shirt, it had nothing on it but it damn sure made my arms look huge.

"Makes you look hot." Luke smiled, and I released my straw. He dipped down and kissed me, "I could get drunk off you." He mumbled, kissing me again, his hand capturing my cheeks, making my lips pout.

"I love you." I mumbled over the loud Christmas music.

"I love you too. I can't wait to get you alone and fuck the crap out of you." Luke said, holding me close so only I heard. "I'm gonna bend you over your bed maybe, might let you sit on my face and eat you out or blow you, I haven't decided yet." Luke chuckled, pecking my lips. "I'm gonna make you come again and again and again until you're coming dry and then I'm gonna fill you up an--"

"Can we go upstairs now?" I asked, "Please." I begged. "I want that."

Luke chuckled and pulled away from me, standing up. He held his hand out to me, so I put my drink down and took his hand. I let Luke drag me through the house, past my friends and family and I saw Calum and Michael give us a smirk, making me flip them off.

Once in my bedroom, Luke pressed me against my closed door and I made sure it was locked before I let Luke kiss me. I felt his lips against mine and then he picked me up by my thighs, holding me close. "God I'm gonna fuck your cute ass." Luke whispered. It was so much quieter in my room. "I'm gonna put you down, but I want you to get down on your knees yeah? Then be a good boy and blow me."

I nodded and Luke put me down again, and I slid to my knees in between the door and Luke. I undid Luke's jeans as he took off his shirt, before sliding his jeans down his legs.

Luke had his hand pressed against the back of my head, pulling me towards his crotch and I mouthed at his boxers, feeling his hard on restraining against the Spider-Man patterned material. My hands creeped up and pulled down his boxers slowly, watching the way his cock sprung up and stood tall.

I moved forward and licked at his balls, sucking on them before my hand wrapped around Luke's cock, pumping as I sucked. "Baby boy, suck me, cmon."

I looked up at Luke, seeing how desperate he looked so I moved my head back before taking him in to my mouth. Luke pressed me against the door, his hand on my head still so he could move my head at his own pace. Luke began to move his hips, and I looked up at him, hollowing my cheeks as our eyes connected. Luke always looked good when he blew me so I didn't know what I looked like, but by the look on Luke's face I looked good.

Luke's cock slipped in and out of my mouth, lips tight around him. Luke's hands slid from my hair to my cheeks, and I blinked innocently up at Luke and he moaned. "Fuck Reece." Luke pushed me closer to him and I deep throated him, "God, you feel so good."