invisible : chapter thirty (+)

I imagine Reece taking domestic AF snaps of Luke like this lol

Please comment through out my cupcakes ily and answer the question at the bottom x enjoy

I want Luke to feed me and egg and bacon sandwich, oh and with some sausages too

-

After our fun at Luke's house I had to hold some water to my mouth so my lips weren't so puffy, because it was pretty obvious what we were doing. So I sat on the side of the bath tub with some water in my hand, pressed to my mouth. Luke sat on the toilet lid, waiting patiently. "I still wanna be fucked later."

I laughed, the water going over my shorts, "Bloody hell Luke."

"Last night was great." Luke defended himself, "I blame you for making me horny all the time."

I dried my hands off, looking in the mirror, "Okay I'm fucked, they'll know." I sighed. Luke stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist, his crotch against my bum. I turned around, kissing Luke softly, we were similar height so neither of us had to stretch to kiss one another. "Should we go?"

Luke nodded and he pulled me from the bathroom, "we're gonna have to walk." I said realising Ashton drove us.

"That's fine, you don't live that far away." Luke smiled, "Gonna have to tell mum where we're going."

"Mummy's boy." I cooed. Luke glared at me making me giggle as we went towards the living room, Liz was in the kitchen, Andrew on the sofa watching some football.

"I'm going Reece's for dinner, I have to meet his dad." Luke said, "I'll be home later."

"What time?" Liz asked, looking at us.

Luke shrugged, "Late, might sleep over."

"Thanks for notifying me." I huffed, pinching the palm of his hand. "You can sleep on the floor."

"Thanks." Luke scoffed.

"Okay well have fun and don't embarrass yourself in front of his dad, Luke." Andrew said with a laugh.

"Thanks for the moral support, I'm already bricking it."

"Why?" I asked, as we went towards the front door. The walk was about fifteen minutes to my house. Dad would be pissed we took so long but I didn't care, I had to take care of my horny boyfriend.

"He's your dick of a dad and honestly I don't wanna meet him." Luke said.

"I don't want you to either but apparently you have to." I sighed.

"You don't like him that much do you?" Luke asked, our hand entwined as he looked over at me.

I shook my head, "I literally walked in on him banging my mums best friend." I said, making Luke look at me wide eyed. "Mums not over him which is the worst part of it all."

"She's not?" I shook my head, "I feel bad for her, if I was me in her position I would've burnt all his stuff and kicked his ass out, especially if my son told me." Luke chuckled.

"Well good thing I wouldn't cheat huh?" I grinned, poking his tummy to which Luke giggled, grabbing my finger that poked him. "Love you." I leaned forward and pecked at his cheek. "My lil cutie."

Luke blushed, "You make me blush so much stop it."

"Nope, I'm gonna keep making you blush till the day I die." I smiled, squeezing his hand.