invisible : chapter thirty-four (+)

Refrain from being too mean when Arzaylea is mentioned ok guys

The hotel room is a mixture of the two in the photo on the top/side - hotel room because when writing this they didn't have apartments in LA then

-

I was leaving for LA today and the entire time Char was pouting and telling me to take her with me but I couldn't, because we were going to go out and party and Char wasn't old enough, neither were Luke and I but we looked old enough so they wouldn't question us, that and the fact Luke was in a famous band.

A car picked me up, Luke had knocked on my door to get me. Once I'd come down, Luke kissed me hello before taking my bag off me, he walked to the car so I could say bye to my mum. I hugged her tightly, "I'm only going for a few days and then I'll be back, you know that." I reminded her.

"My baby is growing up." Mum frowned, "I don't want you getting in to trouble or hurting yourself or getting so drunk you throw up." She said.

"Trust me I don't either." I kissed her cheek and Char hugged me before I left, getting in to the car. I sat between Luke and Ashton, Bryana was behind Ash, Calum in the middle beside her and Michael next to her. We drove off and soon got to the airport.

The flight was nice because we were in first class and Luke and I had a little couple pod together and it was cute because we just talked about random stuff. We even both brought Nintendo's (it was planned of course) and had battled in Mario Cart for a few hours.

When we arrived in LA it was midday and there was paparazzi at the airport along with a bunch of fans so Luke was by my side, we walked towards another car outside the airport. People were taking photos and it was bright and I would never get use to that, how the fuck did Luke get use to it?

We got in the car and instantly I cuddled up to Luke, "I'm tired." I mumbled. "I'm gonna get jet lag." I pouted.

Luke kissed my forehead, "It's okay." He smiled, "You can nap at the hotel, we're going out later."

I nodded softly and closed my eyes as we drove to the hotel. Apparently no one knew where we were staying so no one was waiting outside the hotel. We got our bags and went inside. Luke and I obviously had a room together because no doubt we would end up having sex at some point.

We were in room one hundred and eight and it was a huge hotel and near the top, so we got in the lift and to our floor before we found our room. When Luke opened the door I didn't know what to expect but definitely not the room we got. It was so nice and fancy.

It was a big room with a just as big bed and a sofa by the large window and a flat screen TV opposite the bed. I smiled and dropped my bag before dropping myself on to the bed. "I could get use to this." I smiled, closing my eyes.

"You should." Luke said, climbing on top of me, his legs bracketing my hips. "And this isn't even the nicest one I've been to, the one in Japan was beautiful." Luke smiled, "I'll take you one day."

"Japan?" I questioned, sitting up, wrapping my arms around Luke's waist.

Luke nodded.

"You realise any hotel room like this is great because I've only been in cheap ones right? I've barely even left the country." I chuckled.

Luke leaned down and kissed me, "I'm gonna take you to so many places baby boy."

"Thank you princess." I mumbled back, "You know when you went Bali?" Luke nodded, "I was sat at home wishing I could go there some day and because at the time you were with her, it made me wanted to go with the love of my life--now looking at you, I know I can one day."