invisible : chapter eighteen (+)

Warning; smut

-

It was after the concert and I was going home tomorrow morning and as much as I didn't want to, I had to, I had college. My teachers thought I'd come to New Jersey because my great auntie was sick, I doubt they would've let me go for a concert and go see my almost boyfriend.

We were backstage after the concert, eating food and chilling; well I was feeding Luke marshmallows while lying on top of him, his arms around my shoulders, face in my neck.

"How many can you fit in?" I asked Luke and he opened his mouth.

I picked up the bag of marshmallows before stuffing a few in his mouth, giggling as his cheeks were like a hamsters. "I have more of a reason to call you Hammings now." I grinned, kissing his nose.

Luke tried to talk with the food in his mouth so I emptied the marshmallow bag and let him spit them out, "My mouth hurts." He pouted, "Kiss it better?"

I leaned down and kissed him softly, "You're adorable."

I could hear Ashton talking to his phone, meaning his was doing a snapchat or a video for Twitter and I went to pull away from Luke but he held me close. "Mm." Luke whined, a hand going to my cheek and pulling me down for another kiss. "Cutie." He mumbled.

"Get a room!" Michael yelled, coming in to the room; holding Calum's hand. "Gosh we don't make out."

"Because you two see each other everyday." Luke said, "My baby boy has to go home." Luke pouted.

"I'll see you at the last concert, in Sydney." I smiled, "I promise, I'll come with Char."

"Okay." Luke pecked my lips again making me smile and push him back for another, a little deeper this time. "Fuck baby."

My hands went to his hair and I tugged a little, "Can I call you another pet name?" I asked.

"What is it?" Luke questioned.

I licked my lips, "Princess."

Luke hummed, "Cute. Yeah you can call me that." I peppered his face in kisses, only to be flipped around on the sofa so I was underneath him. He kissed my nose once before I shoved him and he fell to the floor, with a groan.

I laughed and picked up my phone, before seeing I had notifications and I was being tagged in stuff, I should probably change my settings. Luke got up and sat on my lap as I went on to Twitter. I let my notifications load and when they did, my stomach dropped.

"Um Ash?" I called. "You know your video?"

"What about it?" Ashton asked, Bry cuddling in to his chest.

"Me and Luke are in the back ground, kissing." I said.

Everyone in the room stopped, either looking at me or Ashton. Luke took my phone and looked at the screen, "Ash." He groaned, "We told you to check any videos before you post them! Last time you nearly exposed Cal and Mike."

"Fuck." Ashton got his phone out and watched the video before he nuzzled in to Bryana's neck. "I'm sorry. Fuck."

I sat up, pulling Luke's back against my chest, my chin on his shoulder as I watched him scroll through my mentions. "I don't see anything bad being said." Luke mumbled, "Just people freaking out."

I hummed, "What do we do?"

"I wanna ignore it personally." Luke shrugged, "They'll understand we're together eventually, we don't deny nor confirm stuff." Luke turned to me, "That okay?"