invisible : chapter twenty-seven (+)

warning: smut and also a lot of cheesy sappy Luke and Reece

pLEASE KEEP COMMENTING IM A SLUT FOR COMMENTS BC nearly 5k words (well 4.7k)

-

It was the last concert of the tour and me, Char and Mum were in the car on the way to the venue. It was at five when we arrived at the concert and we were taken to the VIP place half way up the side of the venue.

I was nervous to meet everyone as Luke's boyfriend, I'd seen Liz at work but I was going to be holding Luke's hand around her and maybe kissing and I didn't know what to do with myself. Do I avoid being intimate with Luke? Or do I act like I usually would?

When we got to the room Luke saw me first and he grinned waving me over. He was standing with his parents making me naw at my lip as I turned to mum, "Don't leave my side around Luke's parents please?" I begged. "I'll wash the dishes for a week if you stay."

"Deal." Mum said making me smile.

"Thank you." We walked over to Luke and his parents and Luke held his hand (which still had black nails painted) out to me, making me take it instantly. I kissed his cheek, mumbling that I'd missed him the past few days since the concert.

My mum introduced herself to Luke's parents and Char went off to Ashton's little sister Lauren who was sitting on her phone.

"My brothers are here with their girlfriend and wife." Luke said, making me look around to see Jack and Celeste was talking to Michael and Calum who were holding hands.

I cursed, "I'm nervous Luke." I whispered, turning to him so we were a little more private. "Everyone's family is here and I'm scared and the fact we're going out for dinner after the concert and then yknow, tonight." I said.

Luke smiled, leaning in and kissing my lips softly, "Don't be scared, it's going to be fine." Luke assured me. "And Abbey is here she missed you. Let's go see her yeah?"

I nodded and Luke pulled me over to Ben, Jack and their girlfriends who were talking to Cal and Mike. "Abbey." Luke grinned, making grabby hands for the toddler. She'd grown since I last saw her. Luke picked up Abbey who giggled. "You remember Reece right?" Luke asked.

She nodded, "You still have a prettier name than Lukey." She said. "Can Reece hold me instead Lukey?"

I smiled and let Luke hand her over to me. "Hey Abbey." I smiled. She patted my cheek smiling before she lay her head on my shoulder.

"She adores you." Ben's wife, Abbeys mum, said, I think her name was Kylie? I wasn't sure. "She doesn't take well to strangers either."

"Reece has that effect on people." Michael smirked making me give him a look to say shut up. "He made Luke gay and now they're gonna get married." Michael continued.

"Im not gay."

Jack laughed, his arm around Celeste--they were cute together. "You're dating a guy, you're pretty gay dude." Jack grinned.

"You are pretty gay Luke." I said, "I could name multiple times when you were super gay."

"You mean that time on the tour bus?" Calum smirked.

Luke and I both glared at Calum and his stupid boyfriend. Jack made an ooooh sound making me sigh and look down to Abbey who was napping quietly on my shoulder. "She's sleeping aw." I smiled.

Luke looked down at the toddler and smiled, "That's adorable."

"You two would be really good dads." Celeste said making me blush.