invisible : chapter twenty

Sorry in advance of how bad this is and all the tweeting that's in it and also the texts

But pls keep commenting ilysm

-

I had my a levels in literally a few days and I was fitting in all of the revision I could. I just wanted to pass and then finish college, do my gap year, maybe join Luke on tour if he was on my gap year then I would go to university, succeed in life, marry Luke and be okay in life.

Was that so much to ask?

I sighed to myself, stuffing an Oreo ice cream in to my mouth and flipped to the next page of my revision guide. I needed to pass these, get an A if I could. I was doing well already, I'd gotten mainly B's and the occasional C but I was doing okay.

There was a knock at my bedroom door, and I sighed because there was a sign on my door not to disturb me. I wanted to pass.

"What?" I yelled, making my door open.

Char stood there looking hesitant as she had the iPad in her hand, it was mums because of the pink case it had. "I uh um..." She fumbled over her words, lifting the iPad a little.

"What is it Char? I'm doing something." I said.

"There's a photo of..." She trailed off.

I held my hand out and she stepped forward slowly, giving me the iPad. It was locked so I unlocked it quickly only to be hit with a picture I really didn't want to see.

Luke and Arzaylea were sitting on a sofa, their lips attached, Arzaylea had her hands on the back of Luke's neck and I saw Luke's on her waist.

I gulped and handed back the iPad, "Can you leave please?" I said quietly, looking down at my knees, they were Luke's jeans, they were the ones he left here the first night he stayed, they had a rip in the knee and thigh.

"Reece--"

"Fucking leave me alone Char, you just showed me a photo of the guy I like touching another girl, so leave me the fuck alone would you." I snapped, blinking away tears.

Char left quickly and shut the door behind her, I stood up and locked it before I went back to my desk. I wiped away my tears and looked down at the book I had, before I sobbed. My head fell in to my hands and I choked on my tears, hiccuping. I shook my head, wiping my ears, "Do not cry over him, he's not worth it." I told myself.

My phone lit up with a text and I glanced to see Luke's damn name making me pick it up, watching as texted flooded my lockscreen. I scanned through them.

Luke: she came on to me I swear

Luke: I pushed her away

Luke: Reece baby please

Ash: pls text Luke back

Cal: Reece Grean i s2g

Mikey: Reece text Luke back, he's telling the truth, I was there