invisible : chapter four

thank you guys for the lovely comments, keep them coming

-

"Reece!"

"Reece!"

"Reece fucking listen to me dipshit!"

"Charlotte stop with the language!" I heard mum yell.

"What do you want Char!?" I yelled at her from my room: I was revising for exams I needed to study.

"Tickets!" My door burst open and I looked up to my sister, "5sos actually sent us tickets, look." She grinned: she sat on my lap suddenly, opening the envelope and bringing out four tickets, along with a note.

"Reece and Char, we hope to see you at the concert! These are soundcheck and standing area but you're coming back stage too! Woo!" She read out the letter.

"Did it actually say woo at the end?" I asked with a laugh; seeing it actually did when peaking over Char's shoulder. "Cute."

"It's Michaels handwriting." Char said after squinting at it for a minute or two. "He puts hearts over his 'i's' how cute."

"Can you get off of me now? I'm working." I huffed, "Some people need an education Charlotte."

"Wait," she huffed, pinching my leg where the cut in my jeans were. She took a photo of the tickets and posted it on Twitter.

@itsacowluke: @5SOS bOYS THEY CAME TY ILY xx

Along with the photo below, people were retweeting her and liking it, and I snatched her phone. "How many followers?" I scoffed. "You have half a million what the fuck?"

"You have four hundred thousand, all of the boys follow us, it's expected." She said, "people are asking how I got them early."

I then saw that Ashton retweeted her tweet about the tickets and people were getting suspicious.

@itsacowluke: my brother is friends with them lol thats why I got tickets early😂😂

I watched as Char's mentions exploded and I hooked my chin on her shoulder, "What happened?"

She held up her phone, showing me a tweet from Ashton.

"Ashton5SOS: @itsacowluke your brother sucks."

I laughed and picked up my phone from the desk, going to the group chat.

You: the only sucking I do is dick thank you very much Ashton Irwin.

Mikey: burn🔥🔥

Cal: 😂

Then my phone lit up with a FaceTime request and I panicked before declining, quickly messaging the chat.

You: I do not FaceTime people, it's a rule and a fact.

Ash: whyyyyyyy

You: I'm too awkward for that shit

Ash: the four of us are together rn it's fine

You: Skype?

You: Is that better for you Irwin?

Ash: it is

I pushed Char off my lap and she disappeared from my room as I got my laptop, I'd already added all the boys on Skype, they had stupid names, like Michael was called dickmuncher3000.