invisible : epilogue

please comment through out because it's the epilogue ilysm 4K words sigh

ty to my gc for the idea of this because kris wanted a story where Luke was famous and the OC wasn't idk it was months ago lol

-

After Luke came back from Australia, Reece and the blond moved to LA, where they brought a house together, not an apartment, but a cute little house where Malum had a garden to run around in. It had three bedrooms, just incase someone came over to stay the night with them.

Reece went to university to study to be a teacher, and most of the time Luke wasn't home because of the band, so he occupied himself with school work and a job and Bryana came round to hang out and maybe Reece had seen Arzaylea around the city, and tried making friends but she wouldn't have it--because she couldn't have Luke.

The two lived in that small house whenever Luke was busy recording a new album, he'd come home to his boyfriend and maybe they'd have sex or something and Malum would interrupt by jumping on the bed, he wasn't a puppy anymore.

When Luke had a long break they went home to Australia, to their house there. But when Reece asked Luke to marry him, they wanted to move back home. So when they started a family, they could raise that kid at home with their families.

And when they did adopt, his name was Sam, a tiny little baby who'd been abandoned at birth. The boys had seen the kid and instantly wanted to take him home, mainly because of his big blue eyes. He could have easily passed off as Luke's child with the eyes.

Then the small family moved home again, in a big house. And the house felt lonely when it was just Reece, Sam and Malum. Reece didn't have Luke to hold, to kiss hello in the morning and for some reason it felt different because they were married with a baby. He could handle it when it was just the dog because he had school to occupy him but now he had a job that took too much time.

But Reece stuck through because he wasn't going to leave his husband because he felt lonely, because as soon as he was home again, they'd be fine and they were in love.

-

I held Sam on my hip, his head pressed against my shoulder, he was two now but he was needy, even if he could walk and talk. He would not leave my side. We were in the kitchen, making dinner ready for Luke to come home from tour. He'd texted an hour ago that he was just landing and we were not waiting for him to get in.

I bounced Sam up and down and he giggled, making me smile and kiss his head softly. "You're adorable yknow."

"I know." Sam giggled, his hands touching my cheeks. "Can I play with Mal?" He asked and I nodded, putting him down on the kitchen floor, Malum always sat in the kitchen when I was cooking. The two played together as I was nearly done for tea and I checked the time, seeing it was six, Luke should've been home by now.

Then I heard the front door open, and I picked up Sam, who whined but I kissed his cheek. I leant against the counter and when Luke walked in, he put down the bouquet of flowers he had and he walked forward pulling us both in for a hug. "God I missed you." He mumbled, kissing Sam's head and then my lips. "I love you both so much." He whispered and I could hear his voice crack so I put Sam down and pulled Luke in for a hug.

"You're home now." I whispered, kissing his cheek and neck. "I love you so much princess."

I heard Luke sniffle and pulled back, holding him by his cheeks and kissing his nose. He had bags under his eyes and scruff and he looked exhausted. I pulled the beanie off his head and put it on the counter before kissing Luke deeply. He wrapped his arms around me as I did him and we stood there and kissed until Malum barked loudly.