invisible : chapter twenty-four (+)

Jade I hate you for these photos I sat there crying at 5am BC of them

i am writing smut on my brothers birthday wow I am a bad sister

-

Luke and I wanted to try something while he was still on tour, to relieve some sexual tension, was what he said. So that's why I was waiting for him to come on Skype in only my boxers and a large shirt that came down to my thighs, my Aunt had order a extra large in a shirt once by mistake and well it was much too big.

I had lube on my bedside table and my bedroom door was locked, my desk chair in front of it just incase and my do not disturb sign on the door handle for Char and my mum.

I was honestly nervous for this, and I knew for a fact Luke was too. I was nervous for the fact that I was gonna get naked in front of Luke again and that I would be seeing him naked too for the first time, and the worst part? I couldn't fucking touch him.

When my laptop made a sound indicating that Luke was calling me, I wiped my sweating palms on my bed sheets before accepting the call. Then Luke's pretty face came on to the screen. He was in New York and it was the day before his birthday, well in Australia it already was but not where he was. "Hi baby." Luke grinned.

"Hi." I breathed out. I moved to lie on my tummy, my feet in the air as I looked at the screen. "How're you?" I smiled.

"I'm good, I just played Madison Square Garden and I couldn't be happier. I've got my super cute almost boyfriend half naked for me and it's my birthday tomorrow and Cal is taking me to get my first tattoo and honestly, this is the best year of my life so far." Luke grinned.

I grinned, blushing. "What tattoo are you getting?"

"I'm getting a little bird on my wrist." Luke smiled, lifting his left wrist up and pointing to below his protruding wrist bone. "Might just get your face tattooed on my ass baby boy."

I smirked, "Might as well."

"So um, how are we doing this?" Luke asked then making me sigh nervously. "We don't have to if you don't want to."

"No, no, the only thing I'm worried about is not being able to touch you." I grinned.

Luke smiled, running his hand through his hair before he got up and went out of the shot of the camera. "Luke?"

"Hold on a minute." Luke called and I sat up, leaning against my pillow, bringing the pillow in to my chest and holding it tightly. I was already so hard it was embarrassing.

Luke came back to the laptop, only wear his boxers and fuck he was so pretty, and he caught some sun too. I whined a little and Luke chuckled, "Can you take your shirt off for me baby?" Luke asked, so I took it off and moved my laptop camera a little. "You're so pretty."

"So are you." I moaned softly. "Please take off your boxers." I begged.

Luke chuckled, before he moved around on the bed. He lay down so his laptop had view of his chest and his lower area along with his face, before he lifted his hips and took off his boxers. "Fuck." I moaned when seeing him naked, he was so beautiful. And big, fuck did he have a nice dick.

"Your turn." Luke smirked.

I whined again, pulling off my boxers in one swift movement and my hand cupping my balls, holding my cock up. "That okay for you?"

Luke nodded, "Y-Yeah." Luke sat up a little, his hand around himself. "I can't wait to see you." Luke moaned.

"Fuck, me neither." I replied, "Can I touch myself?"