invisible : chapter nineteen

a lil boring, next chapter will have a lil drama

-

I was waiting outside of my geography class for my teacher, I got to class early and the teacher never let us in till we had to be. So I stood and waited, and when I saw Katie I grinned, "Kate."

She saw me and smiled. "Hey." She stood next to me, "So I saw you went to New Jersey a couple of weeks ago."

"Yeah, went to see the boys."

"I saw the photos, and I must say you and Luke are adorable together." She said.

I blushed, "How did you know?"

"Oh he tweeted a photo." She said, lifting her phone up and typing before she showed me a screen shotted tweet of Luke's where the photo was of me lying on top of him, our lips close, on the sofa back stage at New Jersey. "He deleted it about a minute later when he realised."

"What an idiot." I said shaking my head. "It was probably Char or Ash who took the photo."

"Oh how did it go with Char and her girlfriend?"

"Partner." I corrected, "They prefer partner as they're genderfluid." I said, "The boy name is Luke and it's confusing but sweet." I smiled.

"That's cute." She smiled, her teacher opened the door for her to come in and she kissed my cheek. "I wish you the best with Luke, Reece." She said before going in to her classroom.

Once my class were finally allowed in, I took my seat at the back and I knew people were staring at me because of being with Luke.

To: Luke

You: is this what it's like to be dating a band member

Luke: I wouldn't know I am the band member

You: you tweeted a photo of us???

Luke: it was an accident I swear

Luke: ash sent it me and I was gonna tweet a photo of last nights concert but then my phone freaked out, posted that one and I had to delete it. We were practically suffocating each other with our lips in the photo

You: oh ok

Luke: sorry

You: it's fine, you could've told me before my friend told me

You: but send me the photo pls

Luke: 1 image attached

I set the photo as my lockscreen, my home screen was a photo of Luke napping, Michael sent it to me one day and I thought it was adorable.

You: hey I have class, can I text you later baby?

Luke: sure thing cutie x

When I got home, it was before Char did and I had been sent a message on Instagram. I clicked on it, accepting the message to see what it was.

hotforhood: Luke's not gay, leave him alone, he's straight and belongs with arzaylea

I rolled my eyes, lying back on my bed. I decided I'd tell the girl or guy the truth.

reecegrean: Luke can like who he likes, him and Arzaylea broke up anyway

hotforhood: you're a fag and a bitch. Leave Luke alone.