invisible : chapter three

I sat at college at the lunch tables, my friends by my sides. There was Will, Oli, Liv, Q, and Ben, I was closest to Will and Oli out of them since we'd gone to high school together, the others I had met here at college and Liv and Q were dating so Liv was dragged along to join our friend group and she fit in well.

"So how was the meet and great?" Ben asked, making me look up from my pasta from the lunch bar.

"Fine, Char nearly cried."

"We're they as hot in real life?" Liv asked, smiling. Q had an arm around her.

"They're nice guys and I got their follows on Twitter, then Luke asked for my number and I got thrown in to a group chat with them." I explained and when everyone "oooh"ed I rolled my eyes. "They're straight and have girlfriends so fuck off."

Will looked up from his phone, "Are they hot?"

"I guess." I said, shrugging.

"Can we see a photo?"

I googled the names of the girlfriends quickly, showing the boys who they were. My phone was taken from me, and Will oogled the screen. "Holy fuck they're hot."

"The blondes ones hotter." Q said.

"What the fuck, no way, the brunettes hotter." Ben yelled, "Eyebrows on fleek though."

"Char says she's a bitch apparently, I stay away from the drama, I only listened to their music." I shrugged. "She idolises the blonde one, oh she's a model too."

"Her full name Reece?" Ben asked.

"Bryana Holly? I think?" I shrugged, and Ben gave me my phone back to go on his. "I swear to god if you wank at the thought of her you're dead, I'm friends with her boyfriend." I threatened lightly, "I'll punch you Ben."

"No you won't." He scoffed, he scrolled through his phone, "Okay I changed my mind, tell her boyfriend to move on, she's mine now."

Liv asked for the phone, "Yeah I'm gay."

Q only cuddled her closer at her words, "No, straight for me."

"I'm bi, you doofus." Liv pouted kissing his cheek.

I fake vomited at the PDA, "No more relationship talk, this is icky."

"What do the band look like?" Will asked and I found the photo on my phone of me and Char with them. I handed him my phone and he looked, before grinning. "I ship you and the blond one."

I rolled my eyes, "Me and Luke? He's dating the brunette girl."

I was given my phone back and went in to my group chat with the boys that was name: slut squad, Michael named it at three am one night while partying and we didn't question it.

you: my friend ships me and Luke...idk how to feel😂😂

Mikey: same, Luke has wet dreams about you

I blushed at the message, thankful my friends went back to their own world, mainly going through photos of Ashton and Luke's girlfriends.

Luke: no I don't

Luke: they were about arz

Luke: I hate you Michael

Michael: lol no, you were way too loud for it to be her

Luke: I hate this band

You: I'm not in this band

Cal: oh that's what I heard

Cal: I thought Luke was having a nightmare

Cal: like a dog running in his sleep

Ash: sO I WASNT THE ONLY ONE WHO HEARD IT THANK GOD

I then got a separate text from Luke.

Luke: I swear they're just joking I didn't have a wet dream about you. It was about my girlfriend

You: dude it's ok, I know they're messing

Luke: thank you

Luke: anyway how are you?

You: I'm good, at college

You: it's kicking my ass but it's my last year

Luke: where do you go?

You: university of nsw

Luke: I was gonna go there but then the band happened so

You: what would you have done instead?

Luke: maths and music

Luke: bc I wanted to be a music teacher

You: that's cute

You: I can imagine you teacher kids music

Luke: thanks

Luke: what do you wanna be?

You: a kids therapist because kids are sad and they should never feel that kind of sadness

Luke: yeah I understand

You: some of your songs are about that right? I like how carry on is the last song too

Luke: thank you, we want the music to make some people happy, distract them from problems too.

The group chat suddenly came up, all caps lock and too many emojis making me go back to it.

Ash: where tf did Reece and Luke go?

Mikey: they're sexting duh

You: we were talking about college

Mikey: 😑☹️

-

This is fun