invisible : chapter sixteen

warning: vv long (4.7k words) so please comment a lot

Next chapter will be long too

-

Getting off a plane after a twenty hour journey was exhausting. We'd gone through security and gotten our bags and I had my carry on and I was still tired as we got in a taxi.

The boys had organised the hotel to be only a few minutes away from the venue of the concert, so we didn't have to go far. When we arrived at the hotel, Char had been blind folded at the airport and as she didn't know what New Jersey looked like, she didn't need to be when we left.

"Name under Grean." Mum said to the receptionist.

"Ah yes, Mrs Grean we have three rooms for you."

"Three?" I questioned. I thought I'd be sharing with Char or mum and char would be together.

"Yes." She smiled. "Here are your key cards." She handed each of us a key card and I looked down at Char and she grinned.

We went to our rooms and my room had a large double bed and a desk and a plasma tv across from the bed and even a mini fringe with beer in it. The bathroom was average size and I smiled before I fell back on the white sheeted bed. "Fuck this is the life." I sighed happily.

I got up and sorted out my phone and it's charger along with my iPad and laptop. I turned on the tv and kicked off my shoes, before lying back and going through the channels. There was American channels I didn't recognise so I settled for MTV.

My phone went off and it rang, I had the same ringtone as Ashton but his went in to a song I didn't know; while mine went to history by one direction. I saw it was Luke calling but I wanted to hear the song, so after waiting a few seconds I answered the phone.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Are you in the hotel room?" Luke asked.

"Mhm, it's pretty."

"Okay," Luke then hung up making me furrow my brows in confusion.

Then there was a knock at my hotel door, I got up and opened the door, grinning when seeing all four boys and char standing there.

Luke moved to me and enveloped me in a hug before I was picked up by my thighs, "Luke!" I laughed. Luke took us to the bed and dropped us both down and Luke squeezed me. I smiled and held him tightly.

"Fuck I missed you." Luke breathed, his lips by my cheek. "So much."

"I missed you too."

"Adorable." Ashton smiled, making me push on Luke's chest. He rolled off of me and I hugged the boys, Michael pinching my hip, making me shove him.

"So this is why it was a surprise?" Char asked and I grinned, "I honestly wasn't expecting this."

I gave her a hug, "There's more later." I smiled as she gave me a puzzled look.

We all decided to go out for dinner, to Basilico an Italian restaurant, mum tagging along. Ashton was talking to her, because he's such a polite guy. Luke was by my side the entire time, his arm and hand brushing mine. I knew he wanted to hold me hand, almost as badly as I wanted to hold his.

We'd gone in the car to the restaurant and when we arrived we got a table that was already reserved for us, before we sat down. Instantly Luke's hand was on my thigh, making me red all over. I held back my smile and instead looked at Luke to see he was just as red.