invisible : chapter twelve

Comment a lot and I'll post the next chapter later because I have no college all week. EXPECT A LOT OF UPDATES

-

Luke: idk why I'm pumped

Luke: but I am

You: you're about to go on TV, be pumped

Luke: 1 image attached

It was a photo of Luke with his mouth open and his tongue out, looking adorable.

Luke: do I look cute?

You: yes, 100%

You: 👌🏻👏🏻

You: you should get your tongue pierced

Luke: really?

Luke: why?

You: it's great for blow jobs

You: and eating people out

Luke: 😏😏

Luke: lol maybe reece

You: should I get a piercing?

Luke: no, you're too cute for piercings

You: you keep calling me cute

You: idk how to feel about it Luke

Luke: take the compliment you fuck

You: 1 image attached

Luke: yeah you're fucking cute

You: I'm screen shotting that

Luke: oH

slut squad+char

You: Luke is gay for me

You: 1 image attached

Luke: I'm not

Ash: you are

Mikey: that's how I use to flirt with cal oh

You: don't lie Luke

You: you called me "fucking cute"

Luke: shush

Cal: we're going on stage in a few mins

Char: me and Reece are gonna watch on my laptop

You: GMA right?

Luke: yep

You: good luck and have fun cuties x

Char: good luck fuckers!!

Mikey: #whosthebettergreansibling

You: me, I give good blow jobs

Luke: fucking hell

I left my bedroom and went to Char's where she was sitting on her bed with her laptop in front of her. I sat next to her, and we waited for the boys to do their performance, they did two songs: hey everybody and jet black heart.

"They looks so hot." Char said.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"You and Luke are close again right?" I nodded.

"We've been kind of flirting and sending selfies to each other and we FaceTime each other a lot when you're asleep. He's cute and I think he likes me back, but he's still with her."

Char rolled her eyes, "He's an idiot, I'll talk to him soon."

We continued watching the boys play jet black heart and the way Luke said, 'moment' dear lord. "I could orgasm from his voice," I moaned. "Probably his hands too."

Char slapped my arm, gasping. "You are disgusting. I don't want to hear your fantasies."

"When you meet Tyler, or Luke, you'll be doing the exact same thing." I told her, shoving her with my shoulder.

"What's it like?" She asked, "Like doing that with another person."

"How the fuck would I know? I'm a Virgin." I scoffed.

"Really?" She asked, "But like I thought you've done stuff."

"Yeah stuff, but I haven't slept with anyone." I shrugged. "It's not a necessity, it's sex, and I want my first time to be with a nice guy."

"You mean Luke?" I blushed, "You do. Well either lose it to him, or like have a threesome with Mike and Cal." She said making me shove her again.

"I'm not sleeping with my best friends." I told her. "But you, you're not allowed to do anything, ever. I'm making sure you stay pure." I told her.

Char rolled her eyes, and we looked back at the laptop screen to see that the song was just ending and the boys stepped away from the mics. Ashton climbed from his drums and they joined the interviewers at the front of the stage, the boys still had their guitars around their necks and now had their mics in their hands.

We watched on as they were interviewed, "That was a great set boys!"

They droned on about their new tour that was happening very very soon. "They won't be here till September." Char said with a frown, "I'll have started college by then, and you'll be finished with school."

"I have uni too." I shrugged. "Besides we'll see them in concert, and if we save up we can visit them at another show."

"Really?"

"Of course." I smiled and Char kissed my cheek.

"--girlfriends, Luke and Ashton are taken. Luke you tweeted a photo on social media?"

Luke blushed bright red, and instantly the other boys jumped in to save them. "Luke was drunk when he tweeted." Michael said, "We'd had a party in Aussie with some friends." He shrugged. "And he meant girlfriend as a girl friend," he said, holding his hand out separately for each word. "Not girlfriend."

"So it was a misunderstanding?" The interviewer asked Luke.

Ashton laughed, "Autocorrect."

"Yeah, we're just friends."

Char nudged me making me blush, "Gosh you're so in love with him." She poked my cheek making me bat her away.

"Am not," I huffed, "you're delusional."

"When did you realise you liked him?" She asked.

"He's always been my favourite in the band, and I think I realised when he was texting me during class and where he was, it was three am and to think he was thinking about me in the middle of the night made my chest hurt. And it would be something stupid like a pick up line or a fact about monkeys or a selfie. And it just made me happy."

Char smiled sweetly, "I think you're in love."

"Maybe."

-

Double updateeeee