invisible : chapter eight

I have Reece on snapchat and for Christmas he took a Christmas Day selfie with a double chin beard and I couldn't stop laughing

Made me ship him and Luke more tbh

3k words shit man

-

The next morning I woke up with Luke above me, "What're you doing?" I mumbled tiredly.

Luke blushed and looked down at me, "My phone," he said, sitting up against the wall, our legs were entwined under the covers. Luke pressed accept on his phone and pressed it to his ear. "Hello."

I watched as his face dropped as he listened to whoever was on the other side of the phone. I sighed to myself and picked my phone up off my bedside table. It was gone ten o'clock by now, and I had notifications from Twitter and Instagram along with a message from Ashton asking if Luke was okay. I texted him back saying Luke was fine.

Luke hung up on his phone call, "Arz is here, my mum called." He said, so I set my hand on his bare thigh.

"You don't have to go to her, Luke." I told him.

"She's gonna be staying at my house though, I can't just not go home, I want to see my family." Luke sighed. "I might as well go, it won't be the worst thing in the world."

"Well you don't have to go home yet, I'll make you some breakfast." I smiled.

Luke nodded, lying down beside me. "I slept so good last night." Luke sighed, lifting his hand to his scruff and scratching. "I gotta shave soon." He mumbled.

"No." I mumbled, rolling over to look at him. "I like it, we match."

Luke chuckled, "Beard buddies."

"What are you gonna do when you see Arzaylea?" I asked, my hand on his stomach, feeling it rise and fall as he breathed.

"I don't know." Luke shrugged, "I'm just gonna act like its normal."

I sighed, "When you're ready to accept she's not good for you, I'll be here." I said with a laugh. I sat up, "C'mon, let's get food."

I got out of bed and grabbed some sweat pants and a tank top before giving some to Luke. He put them on before we made our way downstairs. I brought my phone along with me so I could text Ashton to do me a favour.

Char and Jess were downstairs in the kitchen already, sitting on the counter as they ate toast.

I put some bread in the toaster for Luke and I sat at the kitchen table, Luke sat opposite me; his head against the table.

You: ash, can you do me a huge favour?

Ash: depends what it is???

You: go out with Bryana and Arzaylea, Luke needs some time before he sees her

Ash: if I must

You: thank youuuuu

I tapped on Luke's head of hair and he looked up at me, so I showed Luke the text messages and he smiled. "Thanks."

The toaster dinged and I buttered the toast and dragged Luke in to the living room, "Char, where's mum?" I yelled, sitting down and grabbing the TV remote.

"She went to work!"

Luke and I sat together and ate our food before finishing and watched TV for a good hour or so. When I checked the time it was eleven thirty and Luke had his head on my shoulder. "You okay?" I questioned, my arm around his shoulders and my hand in his hair. He liked having his hair played with apparently.