invisible : chapter fifteen

I am tired and I need to have a bath with my bath bomb

-

It was a week until we were going to see the boys, we were going for three days and two nights. I dragged my small black suitcase out of from under my bed and unzipped it. I opened it before figuring out what I'd need, it was apparently sort of cold in New Jersey so I needed to be warm.

I had too many pairs of jeans for one person so I packed two pairs before putting in two shirts, along with boxers and socks and stuff. I would put my toiletry bag closer to date.

"Why are you packing?" Char asked making me glance back at her as she stood at my door.

Mum walked past the door then, "We're going on holiday."

"Why am I only just being told?" Char asked, huffing. "And where to?"

"It's a surprise." I told her. "I promise it's good, just don't ask questions." I smiled.

"So you know?"

"Nope." I grinned, "Mum just said its a surprised." I glanced at her and she nodded.

"So we have a few days off school?" Char asked, looking at mum.

"Yes you do." Mum smiled and Char grinned.

"As long as I get to not go school I don't care." She shrugged, and both girls left my room.

I got my phone and texted Luke.

You: char is confused but still clueless about the trip :)

Luke: good x

You: you're being flirty

Luke: 😊

You: why are you being so cute stop

Luke: I can't help it Reece, it's a natural thing

You: so when are you seeing her?

Luke: two days

You: what are you gonna do?

Luke: break up with her or you won't go on a date with me

You: ok, I don't want you to feel forced but if you want this to work out as much as I do, I won't go on a date with you if you're still with her

Luke: I want to go on this date, so I'm doing it

You: can I call you? I have to do some homework

Luke: sure

Luke was soon chatting to me on the phone about what happened at the show last night, I already knew because of Twitter but he sounded so exited. Apparently the fans had done a massive thing for them and they all held up a sign with a love heart on it.

I was doing revision when my pencil broke making me sigh, "What's wrong?" Luke asked, "Am I boring you baby?"

"Nope; my pencil broke." I assured him, "Keep talking I like hearing your voice."

Luke giggled cutely, as I opened my drawer to find another pencil when I saw the photo of Tom and me together. "Sorry Luke can you hang on a second?"

"Oh yeah; I'll wait." Luke said softly.

I got up and left my room, standing at the top of the stairs as I yelled, "Mum have you got a spare picture frame?!" I yelled.

She came out of the front room to look up at me from the bottom of the stairs, "What for?" I went to my room and picked up the photo and went back to the stairs, she saw it and nodded. "I have a spare one."

I went downstairs and mum pulled out a photo frame from a drawer and gave it to me, "Thank you," I kissed her cheek and left again. I put Luke on speaker in my room, "I'm back."

"What were you doing?"

"Getting a photo frame." I shrugged to myself, opening up the back of the frame and putting in the photo of me and Tom.

"What's the photo?"

"I-I'll send you a photo." I told him, grabbing my phone and taking a photo of the frame standing up. I sent it and Luke took a few seconds to respond.

"Who is it?"

"That's Tom, he's the first guy I ever felt something for." I admitted, sitting down on my desk chair and doing some more homework.

"What happened?" Luke asked slowly, I could tell he was putting the pieces together.

"He um died a few years ago, right being college started." I said softly, "I told him I liked him in year eleven and we went to prom together and everything and he said he liked me back, and then the next day I got a call from him mum--he uh--"

"Babe you don't have to say it." Luke interrupted, "Sorry I asked."

"No, it's fine, I probably would've told you soon anyway." I said, biting at my lip. "I'm over it, it's been two years. We're both happier now."

"On a happier note, I get to see you in a week. I can't wait to see you." Luke grinned, laughing softly. It was late at night where ever he was.

"I can't wait to see you either." I admitted, blushing a little.

"What would happen if I kissed you Reece?" Luke then said making me stare at my phone with my mouth open. He wanted to kiss me?

"Uh, that'd be fine." I face palmed. That's all I could say?

"Um then I guess I'll kiss you. But I-I've never kissed a boy before." Luke said shyly, and I could imagine his pink cheeks.

"It's like kissing a girl, there's just more muscle and beard." I smiled.

Luke giggled again making me beam to myself, "Okay, I can't wait."

"If you're worried about anything, ask Cal and Mikey, they're experienced with pretty much everything." I told him.

"I thought you said you were experienced?" Luke said smugly making me roll my eyes.

"I'm a virgin, leave me alone. I've kissed guys and done stuff but not sex." I admitted, a red tint to my cheeks. I really didn't want Char or mum to hear this.

"I want to try stuff but I'm not sure about a dick up my butt." Luke said hesitantly, which made me laugh. "I've watched plenty of tv to know some stuff gets stuck in butts, I don't want to have to go in to a hospital because my ass hurts so much I can't play on stage."

"Then I'll bottom." I said.

"Wait, really? You'll take my dick."

I blushed deeply at his word choices, "I would, I don't mind topping either, especially after you said you were whining at the thought of being hard last week."

"Can we just try stuff slowly? When you visit we could just kiss and make out and maybe a few other things." Luke said, and I bit my lip, nodding along.

"But she has to go first, I'm sucking no taken mans dick."

"I'll end it, okay?" Luke said.

"Alright."

"I'm going to go to sleep now yeah? I'll text you soon babe." Luke said, after yawning.

I smiled, "You too baby."

"Yeah, Im sure I can get use to that."

-

no they won't fuck just yet, Luke's a scared little white butt Virgin