invisible : chapter five

Keep commenting, I love writing this

hint hint on top/side

-

It was the day before the boys were coming to see me and Char, they were home now to catch up with their family and to settle down again and I was cleaning my room.

"Why the fuck are you cleaning? You never clean, you pay me to do it." I heard Char ask from my open door.

"I don't want them to think I'm a slob, wait, fuck please don--"

"HIS MOM AND DAD BOTH THINK HES A SLOB!"

I rolled my eyes and let Char enter my room and fiddle with my record player, till I heard blink 182 begin to play. She turned it up before grinning at me and leaving.

I sat down by my bin in my room and emptied it in to the bin bag that I'd put in the other bins later. But a photo caught my eye, it was of me and Tom. I sighed and put the photograph on to my desk, before dumping the rest of the bin in to the bag.

I changed my bed sheets and mum dropped off the hoover, "Oh you and Char have to go to your dads at the weekend by the way."

I huffed and nodded, "Okay."

Mum left the room and I hoovered up the room quickly, making sure to get at the small spaces too before I was done. Mum had given me some air freshener too so I sprayed that around because God, the smell a hoover leave behind.

I opened my window, seeing my neighbour leaving her house next door, "Jess!" I yelled, making her look up.

She grinned, "Hey. You okay?"

"Fine, got some rock stars coming over tomorrow, yknow the usual." I chuckled.

"Really? Can I meet them?" She asked once I nodded.

"Pretend to be Char's friend." I said with a laugh.

"text me when they're over, I've gotta head to ballet, I'll see you!" She yelled, and I smiled as she got in to her black car dressed in her light pink ballet set. She left every other day at seven thirty to go to ballet.

I went back to my room to see my phone light up, I had been tagged in something apparently by Michael so I clicked on it.

He'd posted the photo of the six of us on Instagram with the caption: meeting them tomorrow again yay us, gonna play video games and eat Oreos!

I instantly scrolled through the comments laughing at the ones that called me hot and Char a cutie because honestly neither of us thought that about our selves.

I sat on my bed, lying back and swinging my legs up, I took a photo of my gingerbread men socks and posted it with a caption to send back to Michael. "Leave me alone Michael, and I have to stock up on Oreos now, but I want cuddles in exchange :-).

I saw Michael commented on my photo saying I could have cuddles.

Mikey: me and Reece are relationship goals and were dating bye

Luke: UM WHAT

Luke: SINCE FUCKING WHEN

you: bro calm down he was kidding

You: check his instagram

Luke: oh

Luke: ok