invisible : chapter seven

This is cute and fluffy and I guess there's a trigger warning because Luke has a sort of panic attack

ty kris for the photo ily

This is a longer chapter than usual, and Arzaylea is mentioned so don't be too mean and i know I made up stuff saying she's homophobic but it's for the story

Char's Twitter account @itsacowluke is taken by a voting account smh but someone made one!!! Woo

Pls continue commenting

-

The five of us lay on my bed, Calum and Michael leaning against the wall as they played call of duty: zombies. I was in between Michael and Luke, the blond having his head on my shoulder as he scrolled through his Twitter. He was getting hate due to a certain article that none of us wanted to mention. Luke wanted to apologise but he was afraid no one would believe him that he meant it.

Suddenly Luke moved his phone to my lap and I looked down to see a chat.

The contact said: ✨arz✨, that low key made me want to vomit.

I grabbed the phone, scrolling through it before Luke tapped the screen and it stopped on a message.

I really want that rose iPhone 6 for my birthday, if you got it you'd be the best boyfriend in the world and I might give you a little something xx

I shook my head, putting my arm around Luke's shoulders and he cuddled in to me. "You only buy it her if you want to, not because she's asking. If she loves you, she'll let you buy her a beer and love it, even a freaking shirt with your face on it."

I looked down to see Luke smile, "Thank you."

"The ship is sailing!" Ashton suddenly yelled from the floor in front of us. He had his phone pointed right at Luke and I. "New otp." He mumbled, typing something.

"Ash no!" Luke shrieked, lunging for Ash. "Please don't post it: she'll see it." Luke looked panicked, so much so that everyone in the room stopped. Thank God Char had gone to her room with our neighbour, Jess.

"It's on Twitter." Ashton said, holding his phone from Luke. "What's wrong?"

Luke grabbed his phone off of me and went on to Twitter, and he looked absolutely terrified. "People have already seen it, fuck."

Luke began to panic then, his breathing going laboured and he screwed his eyes shut, his hands going in to fists as he dropped his phone. "She can't see it." Luke mumbled, repeating it over and over again.

The four of us slid to the floor and I sat next to Luke, my hand on his back. "Lukey." I cooed, "You need to breathe for us okay? Take in deep breaths."

"Luke listen to Reece, yeah? Breath like we taught you. Remember that, first show, I told you how to calm down?" Ashton said, his hand running through Luke's hair. "Cmon Lukey we know you can do it. We can talk later, just breath."

Luke leaned in to me, resting his head on my chest, so I let my hand run through his hair like Ashton had just done and my other hand on his that was clutching my thigh.

It took ten minutes for Luke to calm down and when he did, he kept his head on me, but in my lap instead. "Arzaylea doesn't support gay people." He mumbled eventually.

I frowned, "Has she not met Michael?"

"She says people can't be bi."

"Biphobic bitch." Michael muttered. "Luke don't listen to her yeah? There's videos of me and you cuddling and stuff and Cal too, it doesn't matter if you're cuddling some other guy. You're friends."