Hide Your Phangirl, Emmy

So, little thing about this. I was actually drawing the picture that is mentioned later and it was pouring rain outside and the inspiration struck for this. I know its a bit different from my normal stuff but don't judge it too hard. Its my first Phanfiction. Hope you like it!

Trigger warning: Mentions of cutting and self hate and bullying and all that.

Em was sitting at home one rainy winter night. It was about ten and she was getting sleepy. Her glasses were placed haphazardly on her nose. She was finishing up a drawing of her favorite youtubers, Dan and Phil. Her mother had already retreated to her own room so she was alone in the living room. Then the doorbell rang.

Who would be coming over this late? She thought. She hadn't invited anyone over and her mother definitely wasn't expecting anyone. She walked to the front door, slightly worried.

"They're not going to answer, Phil, it's about ten," she heard a male voice say from the other side of the door.

"Well," someone else replied, "The car's down, what else are we going to do?" The voices were so familiar but she couldn't place them for the life of her. She pushed open the door only to freeze. There in the cold and rain was Dan and Phil. She gasped slightly.

"You- your- you- um- uh- uhm-"

"Hi, my name's-"

"Dan and Phil," she gasped.

"Er- yeah, you know us?" Dan asked.

"I'm a huge fan. My name's Em. Wait, why are you guys in New York?"

"We came to visit for a few days. Em, sorry if I'm being a bit rude but we really need to use your phone. Our rental car broke down and we'll have to get a new one."

"Okay! Come on. You can use mine. Although, it's storming pretty bad, so you could just call a mechanic and stay the night or something. Speaking of the storm, where are my manners? You two must be cold, come inside." Em, being the motherly fifteen-year-old she was, ushered the two inside. She brushed one of her blue streaks out of her eyes.

"Really?" Phil asked. "You'd let us stay the night?"

"Sure, lemme just ask my mom but I think it'll be fine and let me get you two some towels." She rushed off to her mom's room. "Hey, mom," she said poking her head into her mother's room. Her mother was on her phone, watching something. "Um, you'll never believe this but you know how I watch Dan and Phil? I told you about them, right?"

"Yes..." her mother said, unsure of where this was going.

"Well, they just appeared at the door. Their car broke down. Can they stay the night and call a mechanic in the morning?"

Her mother looked slightly indecisive.

Dan and Phil, on the other hand were standing in the living room, shivering. Dan peeked over to the laptop sitting on the armrest of the couch. It sat there along with a sketch pad and some pencils. Opened on the laptop was a picture of Dan and Phil's logo for their shop.

He turned and directed his attention to the sketchpad which had Dan and Phil drawn as dreamy anime characters. "Hello, Internet" was drawn next to Dan and "Hi, Guys" next to Phil. Their names were above their heads but Dan could tell it was them and who was who even without it. Whoever had drawn it had taken great care in drawing it. To the right of Phil in the picture was their shop logo. The hair on the anime characters almost perfectly reflected their actual hair.

"She said it was cool," Em said appearing in the doorway. She tossed the two each a towel. "I'll show you to the guest rooms whenever. Have you guys had dinner yet?"