ITTKOP Part 2

AN: 

1,497 words! Grab a blanket, some popcorn, and grab a blanket because this is gonna be a long one. 

PS: I got a ton of feedback from the last chapter. About 4 or 5 of you asked for a sequel (the most I've ever been asked) so here it is!

. . .

"So, my house or yours?" a voice behind Dan said. Dan jumped and whirled around in surprise, slamming his locker closed.

"W-what?" he asked.

"My house or yours, princess? We need to work on the project, don't we?" Phil inquired.

"Um, yeah, I guess. Erm, my house is fine but I have to pick up my sister on the way."

Phil nodded, "Okay. I was thinking since we only have three weeks, we could start tonight and then meet up on Saturdays and if we need more time we could work during study hall or hand out throughout the week."

"I guess," Dan replied.

"If you're not comfortable with that we could do something else, I just-"

"No no, it's fine. It's a good idea."

~Time Skip 'cause I'm lazy~

"Danny!" a small girl exclaimed, running up to her brother. The small, blonde haired girl wore thick glasses and her favorite jeans, t-shirt, and galaxy converse.

Dan scooped up his little sister, "Hey, Emmy! Where's your friend? You are bringing her home, right?"

Em nodded, revealing her missing tooth, "Yeah, Alice went back for her backpack!"

Dan smiled at the small girl.

"Alice?" Phil asked.

"Oh! I know you!" Em exclaimed. "You're Alice's brother!"

Dan turned to Phil confusedly.

Phil just shrugged in response.

"Philly!" Alice exclaimed, running up to her brother. "I didn't know you'd be here!"

Phil laughed, ruffling the girl's ginger locks, "I didn't either. Dan and I are doing a project together."

"Really?!" Em exclaimed. "That's so cool!"

"What do you mean?" Phil asked.

"It's just cool that Dan got paired up with my best friend's brother. Oh! Can Phil just take Alice home when he leaves?! So we can hang out more!"

"I think that's a good idea," Phil said. "I was supposed to come pick her up anyway." 

The four walked for a bit, Em and Alice taking up the lead giggling about something, while Dan and Phil lagged behind.

"Phil?" Alice said as they approached the Howell household.

"Mhmm?"

"Em said that girls can like girls. Is that right?"

"I think it's right," Em said. "I mean, girls can like girls and boys can like boys and boys and girls can like each other, too! Love for everyone, right?"

"Of course," Phil said, warmly.

"Good! Boys are icky," Alice said.

"I think boys are cool!" Em said, "but that's just my opinion. You can like girls if you like."

"Thanks, Em!"

"You can also like both genders," Dan explained.

"Really?"