Don't Cry, Bear

AN: 

Prompt: Person A is away and when the come back, they do something so A that Person B bursts into tears again

. .  . .

Phil had been away for weeks but if felt like years to Dan. Phil had gone on vacation with his family, simple as that, but Dan was missing his best friend dearly. The two Skyped every evening but Dan still had the whole day by himself.

"Why can't you Skype tonight, again?" Dan asked sadly into the phone that was clutched to his ear.

"Sorry, Danny," Phil responded. "We're going somewhere. I just wanted to call because I don't know when we'll get back to the hotel."

Dan sighed, "When are you getting back again?"

"I told you, I don't know, Dan."

"No, I meant home, back to London."

"Just a few more days."

"I miss you. It's really lonely in the house."

"I miss you, too."

"You're paying for the electricity bill for leaving me."

"Did you leave all of the lights on?"

Dan paused. "I should've played that game without you."

Phil sighed but smiled, "What am I gonna do with you?"

"Not leave me again."

. .  . .

It was about 12 am when the doorbell rang. Dan pulled himself out of his sofa crease and trudged into the entrance. He pushed the door open.

Dan's jaw dropped, "Phil!" He exclaimed excitedly at his best friend. He wrapped his arms around Phil happily. "You're home! I thought you still had a few more days!"

"I came home early," Phil said, smiling. He noticed the tears springing up in his friend's eyes. "Don't cry, Bear... Craft!"

Dan burst into tears but still laughed. "Same old Lion," he muttered which made Phil laugh. 

. .  . .

AN: 

Just don't think about the fact that I didn't put anything couple-y into this so this is probably accurate.... ;n; I thought about it. 

Just some cute fluff for now. I've got three one shots still being written, a sequel for 50 boxes and beautiful pictures and one called Baby Emmy. 

Also TATINOF and the doc, I almost cried. (I dunno if I already talked about it. (No spoilers) 

I took Pre ACTs on Wednesday and I'll take the PSAT on next Wednesday (when I get back from fall break). 

I'm two episodes away from finishing SPN season 11 and then I get to watch the Premiere of S12. ^-^ 

I also started the second book in the A Wrinkle in Time series. (I recommend) 

Anywho, I'm off! 

"In other words, keep your bad vibes out of my cornflakes. I'm not interested" -Gerard Way <3 <3 <3

I love you all so much and I WISH I could wrap you up in a hug and set up a movie marathon (with your favs) and give you cuddles anytime you feel bad (or anytime at all) but I can't so you're gonna have to do it for me! <3 Stay safe babies! I love you all!!

-Nerdie